PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Walking Dead Thread.

Very poor last night It's becoming boring.

I'm enjoying the new direction its taking, makes a refreshing change having some new characters, it's great seeing Samantha Morton as the leader of the Alphas, although she doesn't quite look like she did when she was pole dancing in Band of Gold years ago.

Yet another group of people have turned up?

Haha, wow.

Bloody hell TWD.

Sounds like it's turned into really bad TV series of Mad Max.

So as much as i like the new group called the Alphas, i'm fed up of the stupid scenes like this weeks episode where they did a flashback to when Carol and Ezekiel raided the old cinema, its like some stupid useless fairy story, can we get back to what the Walking Dead is really about!!

I just want Henry to get his little virgin pecker laid with Slipknot girl then hopefully, he gets bumped off pretty quickly after that.

Annoying turd, you can sense that Daryl would love to cross bolt him between the eyes.

Well, that ending has certainly stirred the pot ahead of the Series Finale.

Poor Henry never even got his pecker wet.

Tara's titties will be a miss as will the Redhead who never really said much but was pure - for myself - top eye candy.

966be20adf47496b3d4c2272129c5e3f.jpg

I haven't watched the last 3 episodes yet, are they worth watching or has it slipped back into panto season?
Yeah, I'm too far gone to give up now.

Last night was decent, it was an extended episode. Last week was okay, too. Daryl went off on a mission etc.

Worth watching imo. I'm expecting a spectacular ending next week.