PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Weekend Warm Up

olusunde might be one of them, might also be a few of the academy lads that have stepped up who need to go out on loan.

Just heard that we Ideally we need one or 2 players to leave before we can bring one or 2 more in.

I think that's typical Ridsdale talking our finances down to be fair. When we are involved with an ongoing negotiation for Robinson, it's beneficial for him to do that, we're trying to talk West Brom down after all.

Out of interest, is anyone actually buying the Riddler’s “Bambo counts as a new signing” cobblers?
As predicted last month! "Seven new acquisitions", what a belm.

But Christ, putting Ridsdale on the new season's Weekend Warm Up is a bit of a buzz kill all round.

"We'll look to bring others in IF somebody who's already here goes out."

It's new season party time!

But Christ, putting Ridsdale on the new season's Weekend Warm Up is a bit of a buzz kill all round.

Can’t stand him. He really needs to move aside if we want to progress with the fans/club affinity.

I reckon The Riddler's on a bit of a wind-up with that one. Has to be, surely? He can't honestly believe that himself or expect us to accept it, it's got to be him having a little chuckle to himself and trolling/baiting a few people after hearing comments like this during the Summer

I reckon The Riddler's on a bit of a wind-up with that one. Has to be, surely? He can't honestly believe that himself or expect us to accept it, it's got to be him having a little chuckle to himself and trolling/baiting a few people after hearing comments like this during the Summer
Well, he's undermining his manager if he does believe it - since Lowe said last week "once I have got my four players through the door I will be happy. I have been given the license to get those four players through the door, so I am not being greedy."

Out of interest, is anyone actually buying the Riddler’s “Bambo counts as a new signing” cobblers?

If Hunts had signed a new contract would he have been a new signing too?
NO!

I did like what he had to say on the redistribution of funds though. As it stands relegated PL teams get a ridiculously unfair advantage. Also that legislation would be supported by the Tories and Labour.

Well, he's undermining his manager if he does believe it - since Lowe said last week "once I have got my four players through the door I will be happy. I have been given the license to get those four players through the door, so I am not being greedy."

Sorry, I meant to quote Retfordpete's post there! Oops! I think The Riddler is trolling by saying "Bambo is like a new signing"

If Hunts had signed a new contract would he have been a new signing too?

NO!

I did like what he had to say on the redistribution of funds though. As it stands relegated PL teams get a ridiculously unfair advantage. Also that legislation would be supported by the Tories and Labour.
They only get the advantage because people subscribe to SKY Sports, supporters that moan about the unfair advantages, then turn on Sky to watch whatever match is on, shouldn't moan, as they enable the unfair system to thrive.