PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

There is a God after all!!

His brother , Yoni ,led the Operation Entebbe raid in Uganda in 1976.
He was killed during the raid.

Nothing to do with the topic but a useful factoid for that next pub quiz.

If you think Netanyahu's a shit (and you'd be right) have a look at his future coalition partners, Jewish Power and Jewish Home. Their policies include evicting all Arabs from Israel, Gaza and the West Bank, and banning all sexual relations and marriages between Jews and non-Jews!
Yup - some real headbangers. With partners like those, there really is a risk of Israel becoming an apartheid state, which saddens me.

And, if Haaretz is to be believed, Netanyahu is rather fond of talking to some dubious right wing nationalists in other countries. Surely Israel deserves better!

Reported.

You can either hand in your Labour membership card tomorrow, or wait for them to come knocking on your door!

O Dear Regardless

You will be named and shamed as an Anti Semite for a post like this
Do you not know critics of Israel and their Government actions are not allowed?

The UN is about to be abolished I believe on the direct orders of the ‘Good old USA’ because of their latest critical report

O Dear Regardless

You will be named and shamed as an Anti Semite for a post like this
Do you not know critics of Israel and their Government actions are not allowed?

If that's how my post came across, then I must improve my language skills!

The Labour Party branch of Anti Semite's spreads to the forum I see ..... nice :rolleyes:

So it's being Anti-Semite to criticize Netanyahu and the right wing Israeli Government for its stance on the Palestinian people is it?

Are you a reporter for the Daily Mail as well as a ‘Friends of Israel’ member I wonder?

I have never noticed those MP’s who have left the Party, or even ones still in it, the ones who are ‘going on’ about anti-Semitism, but not criticizing what the Israeli Governments for the Human rights abuses it appears to approve off

Perhaps I am wrong and it was in that small of print I missed it

Two wrongs (and the holocaust was definitely wrong), does not make the present Israeli Governments actions right.

In fact looking back to that, you would think they would be among the first to condemn human rights abuse where ever they come from, knowing what it can lead too

So it's being Anti-Semite to criticize Netanyahu and the right wing Israeli Government for its stance on the Palestinian people is it?

Are you a reporter for the Daily Mail as well as a ‘Friends of Israel’ member I wonder?

I have never noticed those MP’s who have left the Party, or even ones still in it, the ones who are ‘going on’ about anti-Semitism, but not criticizing what the Israeli Governments for the Human rights abuses it appears to approve off

Perhaps I am wrong and it was in that small of print I missed it

Two wrongs (and the holocaust was definitely wrong), does not make the present Israeli Governments actions right.

In fact looking back to that, you would think they would be among the first to condemn human rights abuse where ever they come from, knowing what it can lead too

Don't beat yourself up about it, no one else either have ever heard of most of the Labour MPs.