PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Think of me please

I am still here fighting the good fight as they say. Trying to stay safe as it is an infection that will get me by all accounts. I did say to the doctor when he asked me had I any goals left in life and my reply was to see North End in the premier league. So I should have another 100 years then. 😄
Bless you mate. I’ve only just seen your story. Keep fighting and know that there is a big family on here thinking of you.

Hows things John ?
Any news ?
Hope you are as good as can be and please try to be positive ..i know it must be proper shit right now though.
We are all here for you as a disjointed family so never be nervous to share anything anytime.
Take care pal.
Feeling a lot more tired which was to be expected. The doctors are really trying to get the balance of standard of life to keeping the disease at bay for as long as possible. We know we won’t win the war but it’s all about little victories right now and enjoying the time I have left. Thanks to everyone for all of your concern and support, it means a lot.

Hi guys thought I would give you an update. Just seen my haematologist and he gave me the best news I could receive. Basically this drug I am on called Imatanib is controlling my leukaemia to the point that my bloods are at a level of pre-Diagnosis. If this maintains I could end up with years of life instead of months. To say I am happy is an understatement. Staying positive COYW.

Hi guys thought I would give you an update. Just seen my haematologist and he gave me the best news I could receive. Basically this drug I am on called Imatanib is controlling my leukaemia to the point that my bloods are at a level of pre-Diagnosis. If this maintains I could end up with years of life instead of months. To say I am happy is an understatement. Staying positive COYW.
I’m really pleased for you mate, here’s hoping the progress continues.

That's terrific news. Thanks for sharing.
(y)