PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

t
Being lardy isnt a protected characteristic in Equal Opportunities legislation....;)

Perhaps these should be distributed?

View attachment 696
Haven't you heard of gas and air?

It makes you high as a kite, I had a whip of my wife's when she was in labour. :ROFLMAO:
I've had gas & air lots of times due to loads of cartilage injuries (I've got 2 replacement knees now), it does give you a lovely feeling, I wish I could find a homebrew of it. šŸ‘

Ha ha

I see Sean Dyche from the Dingles has the perfect answer to those not wanting to return to work

He Says

ā€œIf a player has decided returning is not for him, then I presume he is sitting in the house every day not going outā€

Are you listening Teachers

No more shopping, visiting anyone, going to the beach ECT

Donā€™t rush back all at once now

I've had gas & air lots of times due to loads of cartilage injuries (I've got 2 replacement knees now), it does give you a lovely feeling, I wish I could find a homebrew of it. šŸ‘
When they cut me out of the car I had it
Evidently I was non too keen to let go of the bottle when they were wheeling me into the ambulance