This corona virus thing...

portisheadpete

Forum Patron
Patron
Pillar 1 is hospital and testing station tests isn't it? Pillar 2 is home testing, I think? With 3 being hospital antibody tests?
So I deduce from this that home testing positives are not being declared in the official figures. But presumably pre end May, there was very limited home testing therefore the graph pre end May is not including a vast number of people that had the virus at home but had no access to being tested. In which case arguably the curve for Leicester is slightly misreprenting what is actually a relatively small spike as a level of infection far higher than in April??

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Tui
Good god
That sounds like one of those aeroplanes that have 3 + 3 full of working class types in bum bags and cheap booze
Extra leg room, sea view balcony in resort, all inclusive with Bombay Sapphire on the menu ..... what more could you want ?

Bobbage

Advisor to the Owner
So I deduce from this that home testing positives are not being declared in the official figures. But presumably pre end May, there was very limited home testing therefore the graph pre end May is not including a vast number of people that had the virus at home but had no access to being tested. In which case arguably the curve for Leicester is slightly misreprenting what is actually a relatively small spike as a level of infection far higher than in April??
My first thought was how many of the tests were counted twice? One for the throat and one for the nose. I know mine only had one swab where you did both, but apparently some were done separately.

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
We are booked to go at the end of November.... I’m not sure it will happen yet, but Lanzarote is opening in early September, so 3 months to get new processes in place....
Shearings has been rescued and risen like a Phoenix from the flames, Ando. You could always hook up with the blue rinsers and stay somewhere in by coach the UK if all else fails.

Wibble

Forum Patron
Patron

Enjoy the Pubs tomorrow everybody.
Truly nonplussed with that post/tweet. How can it be deemed incompetent or intentional not to answer the question when the video finished just when Hancock started to answer the question?

Are the pubs opening tomorrow now or Saturday?

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Shearings has been rescued and risen like a Phoenix from the flames, Ando. You could always hook up with the blue rinsers and stay somewhere in by coach the UK if all else fails.
How old do you think I am “ Harry “ ??

it doesn’t seem that long ago that I was scoring hat tricks at Deepdale...⚽⚽⚽

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron
Some of the Tui flights are operated by Easy jet...

whereabouts in Lanzarote are you staying ? We are in Playa Blanca
Puerto Del Carmen, old town 10 minutes to the right the whole of the strip to the left. Did Playa Blanca a few years ago but we were on the outskirts at the foot of Montoya Roja Cracking walk up and either around the crater, or straight across.