This corona virus thing...

Snicky

Like a bad smell.....
Patron
Now that is amusing but Im sure MJB will have a reason for finding the times story about lack of tests for care homes amusing.
I’m not laughing at that, I’m laughing at your comments on how mad you are.

Bless your little cotton socks.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
As if I couldnt despise this wretched so called govt any more!!!

Why the fuck would anyone put a laughing emoji on care home testing? Especially when tens of thousands died because of this governments actions.

actually it’s only surprising that Kingpne and California haven’t added to the laughing!

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
I see the police are now having to investigate switch. People on the dance floor despite switch saying dancing would be banned.

I didn’t realise the council had banned them from opening but they challenged it legally. Could backfire on switch a little
Just read an article albeit in the sun, that Preston is on the cusp of lockdown restrictions.

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
Does the current increase in infections, and the drop in the number of deaths, suggest the virus in the UK is no longer as potent/deadly as it was?
Or are more people than before being tested and found to be positive but only with mild symptoms?
Or is the drop in the death rate down to better knowledge of how to care for and save the lives of the folk who get hospitalised?

Bobbage

4th Choice Keeper
Patron
Why the fuck would anyone put a laughing emoji on care home testing? Especially when tens of thousands died because of this governments actions.

actually it’s only surprising that Kingpne and California haven’t added to the laughing!
Maybe it's purely because they know it winds you up...?

Schemer

Forum Patron
Patron
Does the current increase in infections, and the drop in the number of deaths, suggest the virus in the UK is no longer as potent/deadly as it was?
Or are more people than before being tested and found to be positive but only with mild symptoms?
Or is the drop in the death rate down to better knowledge of how to care for and save the lives of the folk who get hospitalised?
It's been suggested that a lot of the new infections are in younger people and so generally, less severe.

mozzchops

Manager
good questions

Snicky

Like a bad smell.....
Patron
I showed my disgust, you laughed and Im the one thats mad?

Your lack of moral decency is astounding.

You can call that 5-1 if you must because yes you disgusted me with that one.
Ahhhhh diddums

Watching the video I posted the other day it seems like the virus has largely killed the vast majority it was going to.
A virus is not a good virus if it kills all it infects, its aim is to reproduce.
And t cell immunity from other corona viruses around looks to be playing a big part in creating a sort of herd immunity amongst the general population.

Last edited:

Korol

Football Expert
Patron

Crikey, I really do live in your head don't I?

Surprised you haven't sent me an invoice for it.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Ahhhhh didfums

Watching the video I posted the other day it seems like the virus has largely killed the vast majority it was going to.
A virus is not a good virus if it kills all it infects, its aim is to reproduce.
And t cell immunity from other corona viruses around looks to be playing a big part in creating a sort of herd immunity amongst the general population.
Whilst there might be a grain of truth in your point - this is surely a ridiculous statement. Unless you believe that the vast majority have already been exposed to the virus. Contrary to all evidence.

Snicky

Like a bad smell.....
Patron

Whilst there might be a grain of truth in your point - this is surely a ridiculous statement. Unless you believe that the vast majority have already been exposed to the virus. Contrary to all evidence.
I'm just going off the words of the emeritus Prof of immunology on that video I posted.

Obviously not my thoughts.

sliper

Forum Patron
Patron

The video in the Covid 19 statistics thread makes the claim that the virus arrived earlier than thought reached a peak in April and makes the claim.. by an Swiss Emeritus Prof of Epidemilogy that the curve that we see in almost all European countries is an indicator of "herd immunity".