PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

I've just had my covid vaccine, no side effects they said! how the hell do i sort this shit out...

991cabc45b6025f172fe68781f11e2a6.jpg
Stop complaining, it's an improvement!

Interesting figures, does that mean we'll being dropped to Tier 2 with London replacing us in tier 3? :p
I do think there's a good chance we will be in tier 2 at the next review. Although Blackburn, Pendle, Rossendale and Burnley authorities are still in the top 20 out of the 315 local authorities in England.

My 10 year old grandson just went back to football training, with a couple of matches arranged, only to be told that Lancashire FA have decided for themselves to ban it. He's in a classroom all day long with loads of other kids but it's not safe to play 6 a side football outdoors. He lives to play football so he's gutted.

My 10 year old grandson just went back to football training, with a couple of matches arranged, only to be told that Lancashire FA have decided for themselves to ban it. He's in a classroom all day long with loads of other kids but it's not safe to play 6 a side football outdoors. He lives to play football so he's gutted.
Banned till next year I believe.

So many kids could lose interest, and that stores up problems for the future in itself.
It also brings things into disrepute. My son, daughter in law, granddaughter and grandson have been obeying the rules through thick and thin, seeing others flout the rules. This feels like a major kick in the teeth for them. :mad:

It also brings things into disrepute. My son, daughter in law, granddaughter and grandson have been obeying the rules through thick and thin, seeing others flout the rules. This feels like a major kick in the teeth for them. :mad:
I’ve seen people bending the rules slightly throughout this whole thing, however what I’ve noticed recently is that some of them now adhere to them and in many cases go even further and others are just ignoring the rules completely.
Only anecdotal I know but there it is.

I know that some of the rules are illogical bollocks but I follow them as do my wife and kids. Some think the rules are good, some don’t, but if we don’t follow them they definitely won’t work.

I know that some of the rules are illogical bollocks but I follow them as do my wife and kids. Some think the rules are good, some don’t, but if we don’t follow them they definitely won’t work.

Theyd work better and we’d all be able to move seemlessly to Tier 1 if Weatherspoons went bust. Every time I ve passed one over the last 9 months, they appear to be crammed with customers spilling out onto the pavement. And yet theyve been advantaged massively over the local independents by the rules. So much for SMEs. And they dont sell local Thatchers. Bastards.