PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

beagleman

Patron
So... As i understand things its a very contagious virus that has a two week gestation period that is undetectable... It appears that its a new strain that has no cure as yet.

So wtf is the happening with flying hundreds out of the epicentre to London then bussing them to the North West.... Northern powerhouse?
Northern dumping ground...
Madness... Its like 28 days later for real. Utter utter madness.

From what I understand they'll all in quarantine at Arrowe Park hospital on the Wirral.

What also concerns me is how China say there are about 170 deaths so far yet the country is on lockdown and there are cases in almost 20 other countries, I feel China has fudged the figures and are hiding something.

From what I understand they'll all in quarantine at Arrowe Park hospital on the Wirral.

What also concerns me is how China say there are about 170 deaths so far yet the country is on lockdown and there are cases in almost 20 other countries, I feel China has fudged the figures and are hiding something.
Didn’t swine flu and bird flu originate in China?

I'm chewing a dozen disinfecting hand wipes daily. It must be working as I'm fine.

Two confirmed cases here in Toronto with another 39 being monitored. One confirmed case in Vancouver. Air Canada has suspended all flights to China as of yesterday to the end of February.

So... As i understand things its a very contagious virus that has a two week gestation period that is undetectable... It appears that its a new strain that has no cure as yet.

So wtf is the happening with flying hundreds out of the epicentre to London then bussing them to the North West.... Northern powerhouse?
Northern dumping ground...
Madness... Its like 28 days later for real. Utter utter madness.
Yeh, it’s a real shock that anything that is shite is dumped on northern England. Corona Virus. Fracking. Jimmy Saville. JohnT. Scousers. Blackpool FC. We get it all.

That's what you get for eating bats arseholes. Fucking backward nobheads.. and no, eating a live monkeys brain isn't just a cultural difference it's just fucking backward....I had a Thai woman telling me to stay away from the Chinese.. I thought she was going to go off a anti Chinese rant she said yes because of the virus from them eating bats ... She gestured towards her mouth and said " bat no no " pmsl

Wew strange edit... Bloody replied

My brew just literally came out of my nose 😂

“Yeh, it’s a real shock that anything that is shite is dumped on northern England. Corona Virus. Fracking. Jimmy Saville. JohnT. Scousers. Blackpool FC. We get it all”.

Be careful what you wish for you two, I will come round and cough and sneeze all over the pair of you

LoL