PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

When using propoganda to attempt mass hysteria in the country it would make sense to ensure that set piece photographs are set up and staged properly.

EPnp6_bX4AAhFe-

I mean a medic in full protective gear whilst the driver is just happily doing what he does.

white helmets anyone?

;)

so we have a virus thats supposedly killed 170 people worldwide:

giphy.gif

Meanwhile we have a UK govt whos policies have led to the deaths of over 120k British citizens:

giphy.gif

I get mine in from Russia now Sid, they arrive quicker and don't break after two days.

Strong, like bull 😂

You have to order the Chinese girls four at a time. They're like Chinese food - an hour later you want another.

Its a further opportunity to reduce the Brexit vote for the future. Maybe its divine retribution. Lets face it. We are due a plague.

You forget

The young people of today will be the older Generation then
Hopefully they having seen a bit more of life will be much wiser then

LoL