PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

Swine flu, bird flu, ebola, cono virus or the war on terror that never ends = shit your self human-cattle.... I wouldn't worry too much. It's probably one of steve bannons bio weps to decimate China.... Where does it come from ? Bats? People never eaten these bats before ? We could do with batman on the case

Came from some dodgy sea creature they were munching on apparently.

I've been following a reporter who was posting videos online of piles and piles of body bags, in one small hospital alone. Makeshift ambulance after makeshift ambulance arriving and dumping them at this hospital.
He was saying the death toll figures were vastly vastly greater than what the Chinese government are letting on...... and looking at the videos of hundreds of body bags in one small hospital, it's hard to disagree with him.

And guess what?..... he's now gone 'missing' 👀

I've been following a reporter who was posting videos online of piles and piles of body bags, in one small hospital alone. Makeshift ambulance after makeshift ambulance arriving and dumping them at this hospital.
He was saying the death toll figures were vastly vastly greater than what the Chinese government are letting on...... and looking at the videos of hundreds of body bags in on small hospital, it's hard to disagree with him.

Doesn't look good does it... I just went down the ewd rabbit hole n some crazy reports coming out of China... Dragging people off kicking n screaming n killing some of them in the process, I know it sounds crazy but so did us signing Scot Sinclair.

Considering that its been mentioned that the weak and infirm are most at risk and dying I find it strange that the 34 year old doctor died of the virus. Although there is scare mongering going on I find the lack of information quite scary. Maybe its worth stocking up.

He was saying the death toll figures were vastly vastly greater than what the Chinese government are letting on...... and looking at the videos of hundreds of body bags in one small hospital, it's hard to disagree with him.

I've seen a load of videos of what look like hospital corridors of piles of people and others of people just collapsing in the street, however who knows if these are genuine. Going off the quality of the pictures I suspect some are a few years old....

I’ve found it odd that The Chinese police have been arresting anyone on their streets that isn’t wearing a face mask. Yet every night on the news, the same BBC reporter is out on the streets interviewing people and sending his report but isn’t wearing a mask. He clearly isn’t too concerned about the risk.

Just noticed on one newspaper this morning Deli Alli on snapchat video making fun and wearing a facemask, not good no doubt he will be reprimanded. Why are these smart players so dumb? I think it would be a good idea to make all these Dumbo's push a trolley in a local hospital for a day. Maybe start with Alli pushing one in Arrowe park.

It is early days yet to discover the actual source, but if it is those Live Meat Markets and so called ‘exotic foods’, I think the authorities have a duty to us ALL and their citizens in particular, to close them down PERMINATLEY
Worked for Declan Rudd

Apparently CORONA VIRUS is an anagram of CARNIVOROUS. I've seen vegans claimng that this is some sort of karma - with the virus originating in meat markets.

Getting more serious now. Big sports fixtures being cancelled or played behind closed doors in italy. Museums closed etc. If it can happens there, that might be us in a month.

Would be typical if we got to the brink of the prem and then a pandemic buggers it up somehow.

Getting more serious now. Big sports fixtures being cancelled or played behind closed doors in italy. Museums closed etc. If it can happens there, that might be us in a month.

Would be typical if we got to the brink of the prem and then a pandemic buggers it up somehow.
Genesis 263: for when thou seeseth footy gameseth played behindeth closed doors in Italia, thine end times be upon us-eth.

My mate who lives in Milan flew back yesterday due to the outbreak there. Hasn’t even booked a return ticket.

Bringing him as a guest to West Brom tonight actually. 👍🏼

seat number??

Japan just cancelled all A-League games for at least a month (Olympics there this summer!)

Definitely feels to be gaining momentum.

I was booked in to watch Treviso v Ulster.

Game postponed and I'm not going to go in case all the bars are closed (plus the risk of a lengthy return journey via the Wirral!)