PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

Youve been outfoxed by the fiendish IT. ☺

The statement about the Guardian does him no favours in sounding Trumpesque. Except he's not a democratically elected politician. I suspect they'll end his contract then just re-employ him under a suitable guise. Its not his fault he'd look perfect in a long black leather overcoat I suppose.
Cummings creates fake news by accusing the Guardian of publishing fake news, distorting reality, casting doubt over a reliable news source. The problem is that these sort of comments stick in alt right cyber space. Extremely low and manipulative.

Youve been outfoxed by the fiendish IT. ☺

The statement about the Guardian does him no favours in sounding Trumpesque. Except he's not a democratically elected politician. I suspect they'll end his contract then just re-employ him under a suitable guise. Its not his fault he'd look perfect in a long black leather overcoat I suppose.
He'll slither back-hence my ham-fisted reference to Randall from Monster's Inc earlier.:unsure:

Stop using death toll figures deliberately out of context. Germany aren't doing as well as you are told, and we are not doing as badly.

Sadly fear sells papers. And for some odd reason, Germany has been a paragon of virtue since 1945.

Well we are. The figures come from the government not the media. I don’t read a paper - I couldn’t give a shit what the sun, mirror etc tell me.

The fact is the government quote daily figures every day and use them graphs comparing us with other countries. We have the second worse death toll in the world FACT

Good to see Cummings has issued a statement advising that Cummings' trip was essential.

The worst part about it all is he literally collapsed the next day. Had he done that when he was driving he would have potentially killed his wife, child, god knows who else as well as exposing emergency services to the virus.