PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

“He broke lockdown guidelines” and “hypocrite” simply don’t do it justice. Makes it sound like a technicality when in fact he was reckless with other people’s lives. We don’t know if he’s killed some whilst on a toilet stop at the services on the A1.

People get jailed for such wilful negligence in other circumstances.

AS for Cummings

If he did it, no excuse
I don't know about Sacking
But perhaps he should be locked up with Alastair Campbell for six months
See which of them comes out sane
Any bets which anyone?

John
It’s 12:22
Put the sherry back in the drinks cupboard

Pay attention Edgy

I don't drink Sherry, well except in a trifle Mrs JT makes
Southern Comfort is my tipple
And I need plenty of it with the criticism I get on here

Well we are. The figures come from the government not the media. I don’t read a paper - I couldn’t give a shit what the sun, mirror etc tell me.

The fact is the government quote daily figures every day and use them graphs comparing us with other countries. We have the second worse death toll in the world FACT

It's worse than that, we have the highest death rate per capita in the world, double that of the USA!

“He broke lockdown guidelines” and “hypocrite” simply don’t do it justice. Makes it sound like a technicality when in fact he was reckless with other people’s lives. We don’t know if he’s killed some whilst on a toilet stop at the services on the A1.

You're being too nice. He's the enemy of the people.

According to Raab, Gove and Sunak on Twitter we shouldnt be politicising this.....yeah, right you hypocrites. It's quite clear that there is one rule for Dom and his mates, and a different set for the plebs. The press and politicians shouldnt let this drop. Of course, if Cummings had an ounce of integrity in him, he would resign. The fact that No 10 knew he was in Durham, and knew what he had done at the time and simply ignored it, shows what a bunch of conniving shysters they really are.

If you elect a clown, dont be surprised when you also get a circus

I bet you still don’t believe Hitler is dead! 😉

Don't know whether it's true of not

But according to various figures
Population, Density of some and ‘god know’ other factors
Somebody (possible a expert) I believe did say that
It just for me it proves you can make figures prove whatever you like

Perhaps this ‘expert’ should be locked up with Cummings and Campbell as well

He would say anything like that again I bet after six months with that pair

AS for Cummings

If he did it, no excuse
I don't know about Sacking
But perhaps he should be locked up with Alastair Campbell for six months
See which of them comes out sane
Any bets which anyone?

Considering neither of them is particularly sane to start with, you're on a loser there.

According to Raab, Gove and Sunak on Twitter we shouldnt be politicising this.....yeah, right you hypocrites. It's quite clear that there is one rule for Dom and his mates, and a different set for the plebs. The press and politicians shouldnt let this drop. Of course, if Cummings had an ounce of integrity in him, he would resign. The fact that No 10 knew he was in Durham, and knew what he had done at the time and simply ignored it, shows what a bunch of conniving shysters they really are.

The politicising reference by them is a red herring. He broke the law. Really is that basic.

Seems an often used line that one. :unsure: