PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

Say there’s an investigation into his actions, that find he’s broken the law, it could destroy the government. Sunak, Raab, Johnson, Hancock, Patel and the Attorney General all tweeting that he’s done nothing wrong. Meaning they likely already knew. So IF he’s found guilty, are they not all accomplices.

If only there was a former lawyer leading the opposition that could take this further

Say there’s an investigation into his actions, that find he’s broken the law, it could destroy the government. Sunak, Raab, Johnson, Hancock, Patel and the Attorney General all tweeting that he’s done nothing wrong. Meaning they likely already knew. So IF he’s found guilty, are they not all accomplices.

If only there was a former lawyer leading the opposition that could take this further
An investigation by who James ? The police ?
They will all close ranks - he will get a tap on his wrists and warned to his future behaviour.....

Schapps just landed Johnson in it by admitting he would have been aware of it.

This conference is absolutely cringeworthy, the two of them are obviously exceptionally uncomfortable. Harries is being particularly awful, quoting clauses to the guidance that simply did not exist. I’m waiting for Schapps to spontaneously combust.

They will all close ranks - he will get a tap on his wrists and warned to his future behaviour.....
No idea. That’s why I put IF. Because I genuinely don’t know who. Less the police and more the fact that no one higher up would start it

As shown by the investigation into Johnson whilst London Mayor, no criminal prosecution will take place despite the whole thing stinking to high heaven.

Schapps just landed Johnson in it by admitting he would have been aware of it.

This conference is absolutely cringeworthy, the two of them are obviously exceptionally uncomfortable. Harries is being particularly awful, quoting clauses to the guidance that simply did not exist. I’m waiting for Schapps to spontaneously combust.

I could have sworn going to second or other homes was specifically against the rules?

He'll be on it, mate. He's already taken Johnson to the (dry) cleaners in PMQT and was instrumental in getting the Torys to U Turn on immigrant NHS charges.

As shown by the investigation into Johnson whilst London Mayor, no criminal prosecution will take place despite the whole thing stinking to high heaven.

Im afraid they were breaking the law with impunity before the election and then got voted in. We have a large minority of the general public that generally prefers to believe the law applies to others so it all fits snugly as a nation on the road to nowhere with no economic plan or respect of legal frameworks. Nothing will happen but I hope Piers presses to test because if they arrest him they will get severely embarrassed at least.

Watching Shapps and Harries literally re-writing the lockdown rules before my very eyes was profoundly unedifying. It does beg the question as to why Cummings is so important that this shower will do anything to save his useless skin. They're a complete disgrace.

Can I assume that any of the lockdown rules that I might find a little irritating, I can now ignore with impunity?

Watching Shapps and Harries literally re-writing the lockdown rules before my very eyes was profoundly unedifying. It does beg the question as to why Cummings is so important that this shower will do anything to save his useless skin. They're a complete disgrace.

Can I assume that any of the lockdown rules that I might find a little irritating, I can now ignore with impunity?

Or what dirt he has to protect himself?