PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

Thing is some are dumb to try another user name! Without using certain measures 😉
I would be happy for our moderators to carry out any checks they deem necessary,as long as they don't use long rubber gloves or suppositories.
For the record, I don't have ANY alter ego .
I wood hope the mods are able to give me a clean bill of health,after which I will be pleased to accept your grovelling apology.
By the way, my apologies for putting a laughing emoji to your post asking the mods to check my lP address. I thought you were referring to Cummins. I'll try to remove it.

I would be happy for our moderators to carry out any checks they deem necessary,as long as they don't use long rubber gloves or suppositories.
For the record, I don't have ANY alter ego .
I wood hope the mods are able to give me a clean bill of health,after which I will be pleased to accept your grovelling apology.
By the way, my apologies for putting a laughing emoji to your post asking the mods to check my lP address. I thought you were referring to Cummins. I'll try to remove it.

FYI you won’t get a grovelling apology from me 😉