PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

The Government is of course accountable....that's how this democracy thing works. Their catalogue of strategic errors is extensive. When, eventually, there is a public enquiry into all of this, the true level of incompetence, cronyism and abject stupidity will be exposed. We deserve better.
And the likes of Wibble will be applauding the latest liar whilst dismissing all the blatant evidence.

The Government is of course accountable....that's how this democracy thing works. Their catalogue of strategic errors is extensive. When, eventually, there is a public enquiry into all of this, the true level of incompetence, cronyism and abject stupidity will be exposed. We deserve better.

I don't need to be patronised thanks. I'd welcome a public inquiry, put a lot of minds to rest and hopefully anyone that has broken the law would be put before the courts.

I don't need to be patronised thanks. I'd welcome a public inquiry, put a lot of minds to rest and hopefully anyone that has broken the law would be put before the courts.
Brilliant.

You gonna answer my question yet?

What question?
This one

“ What have they got right. I’m offering you the chance to enlighten me as to why your opinion is right and mine wrong. “

Just put an emoji on my post and get back in the idiot box, you’re embarrassing yourself.

This one

“ What have they got right. I’m offering you the chance to enlighten me as to why your opinion is right and mine wrong. “

Just put an emoji on my post and get back in the idiot box, you’re embarrassing yourself.

My opinion is just that. I have mainly conservative values, some left of centre. Whereas you've gone full Corbyn since you upset your online best mate.

No embarrassment on my behalf.

My opinion is just that. I have mainly conservative values, some left of centre. Whereas you've gone full Corbyn since you upset your online best mate.

No embarrassment on my behalf.
Since I upset my online best mate? Who?

Are you still making out that my scab comment was a negative? I maintain my reasoning. I’d actually say I have been proven right. The election result was down to the Labour Party going against the working class majority vote regards Brexit. I said that when Labour announced their option for another referendum, I say the same today. Going against a democratic result is scab like. So you trying to paint that as though I got it wrong is meaningless. Oh and I supported Corbyn a lot more BEFORE the new Labour stooges insisted he offered to ignore the Brexit vote, so you got that wrong as well. Do you struggle with facts?

So anyway, speaking of facts, are you going to answer my question instead of this wishy washy bullshit? Go on, try and answer as I requested.

The government have been aware of what they call a worrying variant emerging in Brazil. It seems like they've learned their lesson this time and have put travel bans in place and stopped travel from Brazil, or at least enforced testing and quarantine for all arriving from the area.

Haven't they?

Since I upset my online best mate? Who?

Are you still making out that my scab comment was a negative? I maintain my reasoning. I’d actually say I have been proven right. The election result was down to the Labour Party going against the working class majority vote regards Brexit. I said that when Labour announced their option for another referendum, I say the same today. Going against a democratic result is scab like. So you trying to paint that as though I got it wrong is meaningless. Oh and I supported Corbyn a lot more BEFORE the new Labour stooges insisted he offered to ignore the Brexit vote, so you got that wrong as well. Do you struggle with facts?

So anyway, speaking of facts, are you going to answer my question instead of this wishy washy bullshit? Go on, try and answer as I requested.

Twist and shout.

The government have been aware of what they call a worrying variant emerging in Brazil. It seems like they've learned their lesson this time and have put travel bans in place and stopped travel from Brazil, or at least enforced testing and quarantine for all arriving from the area.

Haven't they?

Twist and shout.
Is that it?

That’s your answer?

Christ pal, if you can’t discuss the topic then get back on the childish emojis pronto.

I will always show why I have my opinion I don’t detail. While it appears all you have to offer is ‘cause im conservative’ then you try and deflect.

Cmon mate, you must have something to offer. What have the Conservative party done to ensure your vote next time? What have they done well since they won the election?

Well?

Twist and shout.
Your wasting your time on here Wibble. Its really just a bit of a clique. They mainly stick together and have a dig , they love each other’s put downs . Yet when they are losing the argument they will resort to swearing and calling you a nasty Tory scum. You are not allowed to have a different opinion because only their opinion is correct and if you dare to respond in a similar vain you may find yourself being reported for bullying 😂. One of those attacking you was really for Brexit pre the election so he either did not vote at all or voted Labour. If he did not vote he should not really be able to moan about the current govt and if he did vote Labour it just shows what a hypocrite he is. Mind you you will note that the clique is not averse to being hypocritical , indeed it is rather prevalent.

Your wasting your time on here Wibble. Its really just a bit of a clique. They mainly stick together and have a dig , they love each other’s put downs . Yet when they are losing the argument they will resort to swearing and calling you a nasty Tory scum. You are not allowed to have a different opinion because only their opinion is correct and if you dare to respond in a similar vain you may find yourself being reported for bullying 😂. One of those attacking you was really for Brexit pre the election so he either did not vote at all or voted Labour. If he did not vote he should not really be able to moan about the current govt and if he did vote Labour it just shows what a hypocrite he is. Mind you you will note that the clique is not averse to being hypocritical , indeed it is rather prevalent.

Bless

I cant speak for others but i can honestly ive never reported you for anything, let alone bullying.

Id hate for you to be banned, TBH.

Is that it?

That’s your answer?

Christ pal, if you can’t discuss the topic then get back on the childish emojis pronto.

I will always show why I have my opinion I don’t detail. While it appears all you have to offer is ‘cause im conservative’ then you try and deflect.

Cmon mate, you must have something to offer. What have the Conservative party done to ensure your vote next time? What have they done well since they won the election?

Well?
Furlough to millions of people, grants to the self employed. Delaying mot's, stopping renters being evicted, mortgage extensions, various other tax reliefs. The vaccine roll out.

You have to actually be in the debate and offer opinion before you can even begin to start losing the argument!

If you’re referring to me regards Brexit, of course I voted for Brexit. I still support leaving political ties with the eu, it’s the right thing to do. In the election however it wasn’t a Brexit vote it was a general election. I’ve explained all this before, in detail. So on that note what’s in the Brexit deal that’s been agreed by Boris? What’s your thoughts on the detail? Explain my hypocrisy, because there is none.

Oh and who reported you for bullying? Certainly not me.

Never said I had been reported for bullying, I was not involved in that childish episode , thankfully.
Aaaah so when you stated that you may find yourself reported for bullying you meant that someone, at some point, in the history of PNE Online maybe got reported for bullying by another poster, but we don’t know who that poster was.

Thanks for clearing that up......