PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

We used to phone random numbers and ask for Mr Wall. (Sorry - no Mr Wall here.)

Mrs Wall? (Sorry no Mrs Wall here)

So there's no walls in your house?

No.

So how does the roof stay up?

(Hang up)

If there were no walls then the roof wouldn't be able to stay up. Or is that too obvious?

Peking, that reminds me of a prank we used to play when we were kids, we used to stick our heads through the door of the local Chinese takeaway (Peking Inn) until the woman behind the counter shouted to us " What on earth do you want "
I used to shout back "nothing I'm just peeking in" then we'd run off.

You're actually saying you're a voyeur.

I thought 'botswana' was a Greek letter.

alpha, botswana, gamma...

Yeah like Alpha, Botswana, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, India, Yankee.

Just read that news report. When was Swaziland renamed Eswatini? Passed me by, that one.

I still use Peking and Eboracum, me.

That was in the last 10 years I think, they're moving with the times, e-cigs, e-scooters, e-mail, e-swatini.

Now looking like the EU are going to impose a 9 month travel li,it on those whove been vaccinated. In short, if you havent had a booster you wont be holidaying in spain or other EU countries next summer.

!0/1 on, it will be in the UK by next week...
A rare occasion where the government have been quick in travel restrictions for this. It's a potential game changing variant. But there are only 10 confirmed cases of it. Let's hope there are no more, and that the people with it are in quarantine and it doesn't spread.

I would presume and hope people are already working on an updated vaccine that will combat this if needed.

A rare occasion where the government have been quick in travel restrictions for this. It's a potential game changing variant. But there are only 10 confirmed cases of it. Let's hope there are no more, and that the people with it are in quarantine and it doesn't spread.

I would presume and hope people are already working on an updated vaccine that will combat this if needed.

Let's hope they moved swiftly enough, will be disastrous otherwise.

Now looking like the EU are going to impose a 9 month travel li,it on those whove been vaccinated. In short, if you havent had a booster you wont be holidaying in spain or other EU countries next summer.
I had my booster yesterday….. arm throbbing like Billy-ho today !!