This week in tory run Britain

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
It would be up there with the most difficult. The unexplored mines and bombs in the sea would be a bit of an issue, as would the 1,000 foot depths needing to be negotiated - as deep as any expanses of water ever covered by a bridge anywhere.
Yellow bridge on savick going over savick brook is the biggest and most tough bridge ever built. 400 chavs dies during it's construction...

Facebook have just built a secret tinterweb cable across the Atlantic Ocean to Ireland then ore here and them buggers didn't say anything about mines.

When your internet runs out in future you'll stil be able to connect to Facebook with these secret lines.... Shhhh don't tell anybody about what Facebook are doing

I've seen the speech in question. He said "some" but I'm not defending trump. I'm not a trump fan,I just think that even Ted Bundy would've been a better option than Hilary Clinton..(a joke). Lesser of 2 evils n all that.. n I do know how unemployment figures are manipulated , it happened under labour when Gordon brown made schemes like "bootstrap" which basically had job seekers enslaved, dredging the Lancaster canal amongst other things and selling their labour without paying them a wage. The people on that were classed as employed.. one of gordos tricks. But anyway ... The u.s figures are about 0 hour contacts ? I think the us unemployment going down might be legit
No he said 'they are rapists', then he back-peddled and said 'some of them may be good people'.

Shall we pretend that trump believes all mexican immigrants are rapist's?. Is that what we do ? We know that's bollocks
Trump is a narcissist in the clinical sense of the word, commonly known as a psychopath. He will do or say whatever it takes to get what he wants. If that means destroying good people he loses no sleep whatsoever. His economic policy when it is truly dissected does exactly that-enables Donald Trump to get what he wants. What do you reckon that is?

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
Trump is a narcissist in the clinical sense of the word, commonly known as a psychopath. He will do or say whatever it takes to get what he wants. If that means destroying good people he loses no sleep whatsoever. His economic policy when it is truly dissected does exactly that-enables Donald Trump to get what he wants. What do you reckon that is?
I think they all do the bidding of the globalists. I don't even think any president can do what they really want.. what do you think he wants ? More money ?

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
Adulation in my view.
I'd agree if you mean he wants adulation from certain people and not just from as many people as possible because he knew he'd be making many hate him with his edgy policies. I'd like to see more from the left admit that Hillary Clinton is a terrible person. alot of people in the centre voted for trump be because Hillary so bad of an option. The Podesta/Clinton/DNC emails were probably leaked so people would see how bad Hillary was (if they didn't know already) and vote for trump.. and they seen somebody who's rich as being less susceptible to corruption... Like not doing speaches for 400 k for political favours... Google how much Hilary makes from them appearances. She's as corrupt as they come.. the moloch worshiping weirdo

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
Don't worry Paddy, Essex will be along shortly to tell you how he had a lengthy lunch with an expert mate and had his whole view on the subject reversed. :D
Ha ha. I've never even been to Whitehaven (and see no reason to change that position). My expert was all over the TV and radio yesterday talking about HS2 btw ;)

John T

Manager
Well as to the Bridge to Northern Ireland, I hope the ‘experts’ have remembered that by the time it’s finished there may be a United Ireland (praise God it be true) and an Independent Scotland (we can’t be that lucky God is listening twice can we?)

As for HS2 I think Boris is making a very big mistake, in effect it will only draw London Job based Commuters north to Birmingham and send the house prices soaring there

With such a big project going on I strongly suspect the Building Industry (road wise) will be unable to cope with anything of any size in the North even if the money is available, and that will cost Boris at the next election

Of course the above also depends if the Labour Party rediscovers its senses and Elects someone with the right quality and Policies.

From the comments on here by Labour Party members, that be no means seems likely

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
One party pledges to spend hundreds of billions on a ridiculous bridge that’s virtually impossible to build and the same (and then some) on a railway line that many don’t want or need. The other pledges much less ore election on initiatives to help the poor and improve ordinary people’s lives.

One is allowed a free pass by the press without any questioning about amounts or the source of the money. The other is ridiculed and told the spending is unrealistic and unnecessary.

Fair and equal coverage? Bias?

In fairness wld they've pledged to do bugger all about the pointless bridge other than talk about it..... And the railway line they've only pledged to half build and then review the other pointless half.. :)