This week in tory run Britain

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
Heads rolling as Boris does his reshuffle

Javid has resigned too

I'm sure those they bring in to replace the likes of Leadsom, McVey, Villiers, Cox etc will be lovely, fluffy and competent

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Apparently, Javid was told by Johnson/ Cummings to sack all his advisors. And rather than be controlled in that way, Javid resigned.
Sounds like good on him. But the newbie will have 27 days to get to grips with the job and prepare a budget.
No problem though. Johnson will install a Yes-Man and will be told what to do.

Chaos already.

NorthWestern

Forum Patron
Patron
I see Cummings has brought another advisor in. Andrew Sabisky. His views are rather colourful to say the least.

it’s reported in The Times

portisheadpete

Advisor to the Owner
I see Cummings has brought another advisor in. Andrew Sabisky. His views are rather colourful to say the least.

it’s reported in The Times
Our leaders are so colourless and vacuous we now have the media feeding us on the relative merits of their advisers. Most of it drawn from media probably vetted or written by the characters themselves. In this case, the first set of random words you find are ‘brilliant’, ‘blogger’, ‘political superforecaster’, ‘homeschooled’, ‘livewire’. On the flip side, there will surely be articles to suggest he has dangerous views and is likely to suggest employing the over 70s to sweep the roads for their pension. Im sure he’s no different to the previous think tank incumbents. For now Im not going to care about this deliberate media distraction which is just chapter 2 of the big bad Cummings saga.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
Welcome to your new Attorney General shitting themselves on live TV whilst trying to tell you lies. What an absolute mess

portisheadpete

Advisor to the Owner
Welcome to your new Attorney General shitting themselves on live TV whilst trying to tell you lies. What an absolute mess

Meanwhile, the PM has cancelled his trip to see his mate Trump as he’s fallen out with him after handing our future prosperity over to the Chinese. This maybe is going to end in tears earlier than I thought. You cant run a country with an idiot in charge surrounded by idiots. Inc a Legal Adviser that cant argue her way out of a paper bag.

OP
raefil

raefil

Super Duper Patron
Patron

Meanwhile, the PM has cancelled his trip to see his mate Trump as he’s fallen out with him after handing our future prosperity over to the Chinese. This maybe is going to end in tears earlier than I thought. You cant run a country with an idiot in charge surrounded by idiots. Inc a Legal Adviser that cant argue her way out of a paper bag.
fucking hell.

No doubt this will all be corbyns fault!

Winkytinky

Forum Patron
Patron
She can defend me in court anytime..... She's in the illuminati so I'm bound to get off. :)
She is bloody stupid though, I read an opinion piece about the cabinet reshuffle yesterday and when making reference to Lizz Truss the writer said "Lizz Truss wouldn't win a battle of wits with an emoji" which is funny but then I thought you could apply that to most of the cabinet, which is frightening.

OP
raefil

raefil

Super Duper Patron
Patron
I recognise those shoes raefil

Stop hiding behind the placard

It won’t wash, we already know very well what you think
Certainly not my shoes but they are my thoughts.

The UK cant help having neanderthals like you as citizens.

John T

Manager
Certainly not my shoes but they are my thoughts.

The UK cant help having neanderthals like you as citizens.
Just to repeat what I said on another thread
You haven’t seriously

Then I suggest you take a look back at your own posts

They are some of the most abusive ones that appear on this forum

If you are a sample of what some MP’s have had to put up with

No wonder they left the Party

You make Nobber look like a saint

OP
raefil

raefil

Super Duper Patron
Patron

Best of British (tory) I love a bit of karma. We need to quarantine more old tory fossils on cruise ships. Till their pips squeak to coin an unfortunate Thatcher phrase.
I have to admit to chuckling a little when i read that this morning.