What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This week in tory run Britain

26-0

Forum Patron
Patron
Its quite obvious that Johnson sees this as his miners strike moment. Crush what is left of the union movement, a new Bill of rights that will inevitably leave workers with little rights at all.

Will the country let them win?

Im starting to see the seeds of an appetite to fight back and, dare i say it, seeing stirrings within the labour party too against the tory light policies of Starmer.

At some point the majority might say enough is enough but sadly I expect that to be a long way off yet.

It’s just far too easy for the b*stards to divide people and pit them against each other.

Too easy to brainwash and con people and play to their selfishness and fears.

Hope you’re right though.

Nauseating watching that little weasel Shapps/Green condemn P&O for their “fire and rehire” and only a matter of weeks later consider similar action himself against hard working rail workers asking for a reasonable pay increase somewhere close to the inflation rate.

Mer5eywhite

Advisor to the Owner

People are starting to see the big divide in who gets a decent pay rise and are getting fed up with it.
Boris is going to end up with a whole discontented country

As they used to say at the Go Outdoors January sales...

'Now is the winter of our discount tents.'

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
It's great that Boris is bringing legislation to allow companies to bring in agency workers to fill in for workers who are on strike. What could possibly be wrong with that? 🧐. 😡

Portishead

Advisor to the Owner
And could deliver a speech in Kigali that wasnt total gibberish. Somebody must have slipped some magic mushrooms into the gibbons bananas as he seems to have gone completely doolally jabbering on about fertiliser.

nigelscamelcoat

Advisor to the Owner
Its quite obvious that Johnson sees this as his miners strike moment. Crush what is left of the union movement, a new Bill of rights that will inevitably leave workers with little rights at all.

Will the country let them win?

Im starting to see the seeds of an appetite to fight back and, dare i say it, seeing stirrings within the labour party too against the tory light policies of Starmer.
After the 2008 crash and the kick back from the occupy movement. It seemed that most people didn't quite get the point.
This time I'm getting the feeling that there is much more awareness this time around. Maybe there will be a moment.

Portishead

Advisor to the Owner
Obviously don’t agree with what happened to the bloke, but there were one or two odds quotes

Not least when he said “ I am drinking a lot more than normal….. “

I cant find that albeit Im not sure what relevance it has. Is the suggestion that this is a contrived bit of invention. Also being reported on iTV.

Winkytinky

GTTO
Patron
This shitrag and it's braindead followers are never happy, a deal has been reached which is still effectively a real terms pay cut and yet they continue to bitch and moan.

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
In what sense?

I'm probably totally wrong but the footage shows one guys back and the other guys face completely obscured. Why would 2 blokes all suited up make an attack like that in broad daylight, in a busy area in these days of every bugger filming everything( you'd have to be completely stupid)? They should be banged up if it's genuine. No doubt they will have been collared by now and we'll hear more...... It just smelled of a party political broadcast and staged to me but like I said I'm probably wrong.. That said, I hope I'm not.

Edit ..... I was referring to the original not the one done on purpose

Last edited: