This week in tory run Britain

Winkytinky

Youth Team
Liberation;n3411375 said:
And people complain about two bit mouthpieces like tommy robinson?................ These animals rule our lives and are protected.
People are allowed to complain about both, disliking some of the utter scum that are sitting in Parliament doesn't mean Tommeh and his ilk gets let off the hook.
 

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
What in God's name has happened to our country under St Theresa with her much publicised 'Hot-line' to God?

Apparently, God tells her she's doing the right thing. Either she's got her wires crossed and is talking to the Devil disguised as God, she knows it's the Devil and doesn't care, or it's neither, and all HER.

Whatever the case, she's ruining everything and starving our kids. How can she EVER be ahead in the polls.

Unless of course, her supporters are cruel and heartless, child-hating bastards too...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/external-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net\/safe_image.php?d=AQCpfB8VhXdqIN8W&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fvoxpoliticalonline.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F12%2F181217-primary-school-food-bank.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_eui2=AeGi2_UetuFTVCN1DSC4F_zopOvIJmCStI7MGkGEkGq3z_xT2gQ7OOBV8FtSof9zCBh179uGUGxl5C0TRYQGOGyFVh06-suMvYTxCn4sEm480Q&_nc_hash=AQCzrWeobzwlzbaW"}[/IMG2]

https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2018/12/17/food-bank-opens-at-school-after-famished-children-start-stealing-from-lunchboxes/?fbclid=IwAR2Fomp3qeLjW5BSMS-qvOKg8f2y-9qy8TGnO7HPQhGJHA76eZOx2A4o_zc
 

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Lets remember what this disgusting tory party is really like. Whilst we all concentrated on the vote they lost regarding hard Brexit there was another Labour amendment to the finance bill, last night, that they laughingly voted down.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net\/v\/t1.0-9\/49656410_352624398653845_8846827997701865472_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=3546b13c673cc57fc5168612850c7ce7&oe=5CC50B1E"}[/IMG2]
 

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Poverty rate, 2018
.
Romania: 25.3%
UK: 23.2%
Spain: 22.3%
Greece: 21.2%
Italy: 20.6%
Portugal: 19.0%
Poland: 17.3%
Ireland: 16.6%
Germany: 16.5%
Sweden: 16.2%
Belgium: 15.5%
France: 13.6%
Norway: 12.3%
Denmark: 11.9%
Finland: 11.7%

(Eurostat)
 

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
raefil;n3422688 said:
Poverty rate, 2018
.
Romania: 25.3%
UK: 23.2%
Spain: 22.3%
Greece: 21.2%
Italy: 20.6%
Portugal: 19.0%
Poland: 17.3%
Ireland: 16.6%
Germany: 16.5%
Sweden: 16.2%
Belgium: 15.5%
France: 13.6%
Norway: 12.3%
Denmark: 11.9%
Finland: 11.7%

(Eurostat)
Fucking disgusting
 

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
raefil;n3422688 said:
Poverty rate, 2018
.
Romania: 25.3%
UK: 23.2%
Spain: 22.3%
Greece: 21.2%
Italy: 20.6%
Portugal: 19.0%
Poland: 17.3%
Ireland: 16.6%
Germany: 16.5%
Sweden: 16.2%
Belgium: 15.5%
France: 13.6%
Norway: 12.3%
Denmark: 11.9%
Finland: 11.7%

(Eurostat)


That's pretty amazing when we're in the EU..... I thought they protected us from that shit and everything was wonderful?
 

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Liberation;n3422690 said:
That's pretty amazing when we're in the EU..... I thought they protected us from that shit and everything was wonderful?
It’s the government here’s fault

obviously
 

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Liberation;n3422690 said:
That's pretty amazing when we're in the EU..... I thought they protected us from that shit and everything was wonderful?
Amazing how the rest of the EU countries are much better than us isnt it?

"Ah but Brexit"
 

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Hang on though, the poverty rate in 2010 was 16%.

sorry guys you must be right after all, we did join the EU in 2010, didnt we?
 

pnematic

Manager
raefil;n3422688 said:
Poverty rate, 2018
.
Romania: 25.3%
UK: 23.2%
Spain: 22.3%
Greece: 21.2%
Italy: 20.6%
Portugal: 19.0%
Poland: 17.3%
Ireland: 16.6%
Germany: 16.5%
Sweden: 16.2%
Belgium: 15.5%
France: 13.6%
Norway: 12.3%
Denmark: 11.9%
Finland: 11.7%

(Eurostat)
Those Iranians have just turned back ........
 

pnematic

Manager
raefil;n3422688 said:
Poverty rate, 2018
.
Romania: 25.3%
UK: 23.2%
Spain: 22.3%
Greece: 21.2%
Italy: 20.6%
Portugal: 19.0%
Poland: 17.3%
Ireland: 16.6%
Germany: 16.5%
Sweden: 16.2%
Belgium: 15.5%
France: 13.6%
Norway: 12.3%
Denmark: 11.9%
Finland: 11.7%

(Eurostat)
So if we are almost the poorest country in the EU - how come we are one of the highest contributors ?

Rather unfair that.
 

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
pnematic;n3422703 said:
So if we are almost the poorest country in the EU - how come we are one of the highest contributors ?

Rather unfair that.
Because we have had a govt, since 2010 that thought it was a jolly good idea to starve the population, well at least the low earners.
 

Sepp Blatter

Goat Molester
Patron
pnematic;n3422703 said:
So if we are almost the poorest country in the EU - how come we are one of the highest contributors ?

Rather unfair that.
Different measures they use - GDP for contributions, while poverty is measured by percentage of the median wage. The UK is a very rich country - it is how the wealth is shared that is the problem!
 

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Sepp Blatter;n3422708 said:
Different measures they use - GDP for contributions, while poverty is measured by percentage of the median wage. The UK is a very rich country - it is how the wealth is shared that is the problem!
Is that not the same across Europe?

hows the wealth distribution from Brussels going in Greece?
 

Sepp Blatter

Goat Molester
Patron
Nobber;n3422726 said:
Is that not the same across Europe?

hows the wealth distribution from Brussels going in Greece?
Not well! The wealth distribution from Greece to Northern Europe is working well, though.

The poverty rankings they use can be a bit misleading - poverty is classed as anyone living on less than 60% of the median wage in that country. So, if wages plummet, as they have here, the level at which someone is classed as being in poverty also falls. The median wage, as far as I can make out, is about 10,000 Euros here - so, they argue that anyone earning 6,001 Euros is not in poverty, which is bullshit considering the cost of living and brutal taxes.

The rankings are more intended to point out inequality in a country rather than compare how poor each country is - the UK has high GDP and is rich. The fact that almost a quarter of people earn below 60% of the median wage is truly disgusting (especially considering the ridiculous price of property) and shows how the wealth flows upwards - Tory-run Britain indeed.
 

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Sepp Blatter;n3422764 said:
Not well! The wealth distribution from Greece to Northern Europe is working well, though.

The poverty rankings they use can be a bit misleading - poverty is classed as anyone living on less than 60% of the median wage in that country. So, if wages plummet, as they have here, the level at which someone is classed as being in poverty also falls. The median wage, as far as I can make out, is about 10,000 Euros here - so, they argue that anyone earning 6,001 Euros is not in poverty, which is bullshit considering the cost of living and brutal taxes.

The rankings are more intended to point out inequality in a country rather than compare how poor each country is - the UK has high GDP and is rich. The fact that almost a quarter of people earn below 60% of the median wage is truly disgusting (especially considering the ridiculous price of property) and shows how the wealth flows upwards - Tory-run Britain indeed.
Huh?

It's only the Tories in power here that create these issues though......isn't it?

Surely the EU's stance on workers rights etc that we must maintain at all costs ensure that these things can't happen?
 
Top