This week in tory run Britain

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
When a 71 year old man gets punched in the head and the media virtually ignore it you realise we are there already.

And we haven't just arrived either, it's been going on for donkeys.............. All we ask is that polititicians tell the truth and follow through with that truth.......... Is it a lot to ask of a well paid public servant?.. Apparently it is and has been ( in most cases ) for as long as I can remember.

Sepp Blatter

Goat Molester
Patron
When a 71 year old man gets punched in the head and the media virtually ignore it you realise we are there already.
It's looking that way - all feeding into the 'Vote for us - we are not as bad as the others' shite that has destroyed the last remaining trust in politicians!

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
Tories getting very generous /loving and caring over the last few days..... Can't do enough for the populas. I wonder why?... :)

edgy

Manager
I would expect the Torys to do far better than a populas- a rover as a minimum but a jaguar is definitely fitting

John T

Reserve
Mathew Parris on theresa May:

Ouch.
Well raefi Not defending her BUT

IF that is correct one has to ask why so many Conservative MP's voted for her in the first place
And why so many gave her a vote of confidence just a few weeks ago
Also I have never like Mathew Parris, when I have seen him on TV He always reminds me of one of those ‘slimy Blaire’s’ that have done so much damage to the Labour Party

wld

First Team
Well raefi Not defending her BUT

IF that is correct one has to ask why so many Conservative MP's voted for her in the first place
And why so many gave her a vote of confidence just a few weeks ago
Also I have never like Mathew Parris, when I have seen him on TV He always reminds me of one of those ‘slimy Blaire’s’ that have done so much damage to the Labour Party
I would suggest self interest was the major determining factor behind the vote of confidence.

It’s nice to know that the Tories have finally decided that thousands of people will not suddenly stop being disabled overnight - and taken away the need to go through endless reviews to keep PIP. It’s sad to see they’ve found medical evidence that determines only older people are impacted by the fact that their disability isn’t going anywhere, whilst young people are clearly going to get better overnight. I’m looking forward to the day my son’s Cerebral Palsy is cured.

Or could it be older people are more likely to vote for them?

Bastxxxs.