PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

UK Politics

In the past week of Tory rule,
Rees-Mogg defended concentration camps,
we found out May told her cabinet she scrapes mould off her jam
and we witnessed the sad meltdown over kids missing a few hours of school to fight the literal extinction of our planet...

we’re all ok, right?

we found out May told her cabinet she scrapes mould off her jam
and we witnessed the sad meltdown over kids missing a few hours of school to fight the literal extinction of our planet...

we’re all ok, right?
Doesn't some mould contain LSD-like hallucinogens? That would explain many things :)

Deaths certificates price increase by 175%

When i lost my Dad, for various reasons, I needed to get 4, "Originals," copies of birth certificates.

When i lost my Dad, for various reasons, I needed to get 4, "Originals," copies of birth certificates.
They say you may need upto 20 copies.

All originals of course.

Just what you need after losing a loved one.

Scum.

Not looked on here for a while but thought I would pop in to see what the view was from the past Blair voter, now Corbyn voter about his party breaking ranks . Seven of the 180 odd who voted no confidence in him two years ago have had the balls to tell us the truth yet you still favour the highlighting of the negative by posting absolute mistruths !

I picked up on that too and it's nice to hear. Unfortunately our little band of breakaways have some proper knobs amongst them and have just formed another remain party so they won't be worth snot until Brexit is done and dusted.

I picked up on that too and it's nice to hear. Unfortunately our little band of breakaways have some proper knobs amongst them and have just formed another remain party so they won't be worth snot until Brexit is done and dusted.
The only thing is, Libs, when you look at her voting record she didnt either vote against or abstain on any of the things that caused this distress to people. Went with the whip on every occasion.

And of course your 7 , sorry 8 MPs voted with their conscience on every occasion ! You are so one eyed that it is pointless reading your propaganda. If the 180 MPs who voted no confidence in JC two years back joined the independents where would your vote go, stick with the no hoper and his ever growing Trotsky army or back the centralist whose views are more aligned with your Anti Brexit view ? Hmmmmmmm

The only thing is, Libs, when you look at her voting record she didnt either vote against or abstain on any of the things that caused this distress to people. Went with the whip on every occasion.

Thanks, I didn't know that. What tiny bit of regard I had for them just got blown away. :)

I wonder if they are all anti, anti semites too?.............. Actually as I'm posting and can't be arsed switching to the correct thread here's a proper anti semite comment from me:

I've never met anyone that hates Jews but I'm bombarded with this " massive" problem on a daily basis so where is it coming from and why is it directed at the labour party in general?.... Buggered if I know but the obvious explanation is that " certain " Jews have far too much money , far too much clout and have invented this situation in order to deflect attention away from other areas........ Maybe anti semetism aimed at small numbers of them is in fact justified..... :)

And of course your 7 , sorry 8 MPs voted with their conscience on every occasion ! You are so one eyed that it is pointless reading your propaganda. If the 180 MPs who voted no confidence in JC two years back joined the independents where would your vote go, stick with the no hoper and his ever growing Trotsky army or back the centralist whose views are more aligned with your Anti Brexit view ? Hmmmmmmm
Hmm thats a tough one.

Trotsky or the extreme far right your party has become?

I think I`ll stick with the centre left labour party.

Im not impressed with centre right and we see the results across the channel.