PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

UK Politics

Whilst telling the next generation they have to work longer because we're so poor. Well we are because they taking all the wealth. If they taxed the corporates to prevent this massive impoverishment and redistribution, then there would be no need to raise the phoney pension flag. Same with the NHS. Absolute shysters. Round them up.
what Shall we do with them when we have, answers on a mile long length of paper

So who's this then?
Snicky said:
Have you got dementia? post 15422 ?? well? it's a cheap jibe mate and I for one don't like it. It's like others who use disabilities and children, come clean now.
You thick fucker. If you can, go back and read the thread again. If you can’t, get somebody more intelligent than you to read it and explain it to you.

I didn’t quite catch a stat that Peston read out last night. Something like - since xxxx the average income of the bottom 20% of people has gone down by 7.5% while the income of the top 20% earners has gone UP by a similar amount.

Does anyone recognise that?

I didn’t quite catch a stat that Peston read out last night. Something like - since xxxx the average income of the bottom 20% of people has gone down by 7.5% while the income of the top 20% earners has gone UP by a similar amount.

Does anyone recognise that?

This article talks about a similar type of statistic so maybe this

"I don't read anything" hahahahaha

She's exactly why we're out of the EU. I think it was about 60% of overall leave voters were 50+. These people hate immigrants more than they love their own children.
Can you imagine if we rejoined before the end of the decade while most were still clinging on to their wretched lives?
It would finish them off.

On a side note, I'd let Marina Purkiss humiliate me in any way she wanted the minx