Those stupid crap slow versions of classic songs

Marcus

Manager
Just had to write it down, this stupid fucking trend of taking a classic Track and butchering it into a slow piano bollocks with a woman slowly orgasming over it.

I've just heard born to be wild and wonderwall one after the other. The other day I heard 500 miles and before that a hundred other of these pieces of shit.

I think they're doing it to piss me off now

The olive you're not alone one was the worst of them all and I've just got over that one so don't want to discuss it too much.

Thank you and goodnight

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Patron
Admittedly they are shite though and it does sound like the same person sings every song in that horrible depressive way.

OP
M

Marcus

Manager
FFS. First Covid, then this. I`m locking myself in the cellar.

This is far more sinister and troubling than anything covid related pal

Admittedly they are shite though and it does sound like the same person sings every song in that horrible depressive way.

Exactly! They all sound the same, same piano, same warbler, same melon twisting monotonous muzak

Thank you and goodnight

4NT5

Reserve
Be thankful your other half doesn't spend every evening watching Grey's Anatomy, every song on the sound track follows this format.

Some of the nurses are quite purdy though!

Dr Marten

First Team
I have no idea what you're on about. Have you got any examples?

They are the kind of cover versions that you largely hear in adverts and the John Lewis Christmas adverts are probably the most obvious examples if you search those on You tube.

You will know more examples than you think once you realise the kind of thing Marcus is talking about.

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
Just had to write it down, this stupid fucking trend of taking a classic Track and butchering it into a slow piano bollocks with a woman slowly orgasming over it.

I've just heard born to be wild and wonderwall one after the other. The other day I heard 500 miles and before that a hundred other of these pieces of shit.

I think they're doing it to piss me off now

The olive you're not alone one was the worst of them all and I've just got over that one so don't want to discuss it too much.

Thank you and goodnight
There is never EVER anything wrong with this!

Need to up your game cha! 😂 💪

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
Possibly the worst covers I've heard is Madonnas version of American Pie. Criminally bad.
Loved the original track and in fact the whole of the American Pie album