Three questions.

biggsy

Forum Patron
Patron
1 - when do you think the new season will start.?

2- Will we all be allowed back or will it be age dependent.?

3 - would you pay for a season if you had to watch games played behind closed doors.? ie i follow.

Huzeifa

Advisor to AN
Patron
1. Should resume after 2 weeks once this season is over. The players have had enough break.

2. knowing Hemmings, everyone will be allowed back if you bring your own masks!

3. I will not buy a ST ticket unless I see changes in the attacking area.

Walton

Forum Patron
Patron
2. Have you seen the people on Bournemouth beach, fans in Liverpool and all the other “gatherings” by the time any new season is due to start we will be in the second wave of Covid and people will be dropping like flies again.

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
1 - when do you think the new season will start.?

2- Will we all be allowed back or will it be age dependent.?

3 - would you pay for a season if you had to watch games played behind closed doors.? ie i follow.
1) Mid to end of September
2) It might be ST only to begin with spread over the 4 stands
3) It depends on cost, but I wouldn't be against an amount that gives access to ALL matches on iFollow whilst reserving your seat for a return to attending at Deepdale. This will be a fine line this club needs to get right, especially after no offer of refunds for this season.

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
My ST is £400.

If they said for £200, you can access every iFollow game (H & A), I would purchase. £250 tops.

An iFollow ST @ £230 = £5 per game. They could still charge individuals the usual £10 per game as they do now. Obviously, I would have the choice of paying £10 for any Cup games.

Also, the club wouldn't be paying out for Stewards, extra Police, etc.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
New season - It will run from October until June with no League Cup or league trophy..

Fans - not allowed back until a vaccine is found - March / April.

ST - not for me thank you

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
New season - It will run from October until June with no League Cup or league trophy..

Fans - not allowed back until a vaccine is found - March / April.

ST - not for me thank you
With internationals already in the diary for early September I doubt it will be an October start. The Euros also starts in June '21 so the season (whatever it will look like) will be done by then.

If we're waiting for a vaccine then you'll find there'll only be 30 clubs left by the time they do.

I'm shocked Ando, I would have thought you'd have got a season ticket again once we got to the Premier League....

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
I'm shocked Ando, I would have thought you'd have got a season ticket again once we got to the Premier League....
Sadly, by the time we get anywhere near the Prem, I will already have been gone from this earth for many years ....