PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Three Years Ago...

Bobbage

I am not Peter Ridsdale
Patron
And people wonder why the manager seems disillusioned and the players don't improve or seem to care...?

"For any City to throw away the chance to support its only professional football club in its objective of delivering Premier League football for the first time in history is almost without precedent"

"In the next few weeks we urge all of our supporters and all in the local community whether supporters or not to get behind the club in our objectives of delivering on all of our plans for Ingol.

Premier League football brings enormous financial benefits to the City as a whole. The coming weeks will demonstrate once and for all whether or not Preston as a City wishes to distance itself from these objectives or embrace them and work with us for the future economic benefit of all in the community."

The intention is for the first team to be training at the facility in time for the 2018/19 season and therefore being occupied in August 2018. As such, construction is targeted to be commenced on site as soon as possible.

Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies.

Do you want a new training ground or a £10million striker, you can't have both! (So here's £750,000 for your striker, I'll take back £1.5million for the land I don't want to build on and someone else can build your training ground because the club now owns the land not me....)

Just fuck off and take your son with you.

The intention is for the first team to be training at the facility in time for the 2018/19 season and therefore being occupied in August 2018. As such, construction is targeted to be commenced on site as soon as possible.

Hold on, hold on, this can't be right, the club has said many times since that the plan was to always build the training ground after selling the land for the houses to be built.... This part is the biggest insult of the whole situation because it's a complete lie.

Hemmings obviously thinks he can take his money with him.

***NEWSFLASH***
Sorry to break it to you but...
You can't Trevor.
Well played on hoodwinking the Preston Public.
You should be ashamed.​

Assuming it takes 15 years for the houses to be built and sold, then for the training ground plans to be haggled over and built, I suppose it'll be a nice thing for TH to unveil for his 100th birthday.

I cannot blame any of the players who either signed for us, or signed contract extensions being pissed off at being sold this vision of where they would be training. No doubt with the idea of them being improved as players, and it being a springboard to a Premier League move for them (if not with us!)

The training ground isn't happening and the best group of young, talented footballers I've seen at this club are about to be disbanded and probably not replaced.

When Hemmings and/or Hemmings Jnr finish asset stripping this "£77million squad" and gets the £3million release clause for Neil they'll go. We'll be back in League 1 by then anyway. If we aren't in a relegation battle next year we certainly will be the year after.