PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tickets for Derby a Fiver - Proceeds to Charity.

The 2000, is it the 2000 allocated to Derby to pay on the day? Think it would be a total sell out if they were not struggling with their ticket office, will be good to see the place packed, and a fitting tribute to the man.
It states 2,000 home fans tickets are yet unsold - also Derby will only bring about 1500….. I think the final crowd will be 17,500 ish

It will still be a decent chunk of money going to charities….

It states 2,000 home fans tickets are yet unsold - also Derby will only bring about 1500….. I think the final crowd will be 17,500 ish

It will still be a decent chunk of money going to charities….
Derby will bring more than that. Think they were at 1700 or so before the tickets were dropped to a fiver and available on the door. Closer to 2500-3000 I would say

@Randall Flagg Great minds

I reckon on a rough guesstimate there's about 1k left now on mypne, less than 70 on Invincibles, 200 on AKTE and about 750 on STFS mostly in area nearest kop and a few in family stand. Still 3 hours to go

Its going to be pretty much a sell out come kick off with a few last minute sales. Hopefully the £5 tickets have tempted a load of Derby fans to make the trip up last minute. It would be nice to break 20k.

It's a bit embarrassing you would even say that, not everyone can get here at short notice.
Still plenty of elderly / vulnerable avoiding big crowds at the moment as well. Very close to selling out apart from block j on the finney (500 seats or so).

Its going to be pretty much a sell out come kick off with a few last minute sales. Hopefully the £5 tickets have tempted a load of Derby fans to make the trip up last minute. It would be nice to break 20k.
I’ve got a friend who’s a Derby fan, his two sons are coming up paying at turnstiles.

Nipped into town, already plenty of Derby fans milling around at 12ish.

18,092 attendance today. Poor not to get to 20k on imo

Home support about 800 short that's all. At such short notice that's magnificent. Sounds worse as Derby had plenty spare. If they split the Kop again we'd have had more because some of the remaining seats were in crap viewing positions.

Tells you pretty definitively that reducing prices doesn’t work out in terms of revenue. 10,000 fans at £24 vs 15,500 at £5 is a no brainer for the club
Exactly.

There'll be a higher home attendance vs Liverpool. The price is evidently a factor in attendance, but is it the main one? Not for me