PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tickets for Derby a Fiver - Proceeds to Charity.

I have other things going on this weekend. Is there a link to donate to the charities?

One of the articles mentioned his contribution towards Rainbow House, now Rainbow Hub, I may be wrong but they might be one of the charities being helped on Saturday. They have a donation page, I think the address is rainbowhub.org

Five of us traveling over from Anglesey for this. Daughter has never seen us lose, hopefully that continues. One of her friends coming who’s never seen football live. Maybe she’ll be a future north ender

Flat cap ready

Anglesey, that's great! I might've asked before but whereabouts on Anglesey do you live?
I was born across the Menai straits in Bangor.

Just had confirmation from the ticket office that our donation of tickets will be passed on to the Trust for Saturday

Hannah and the team wished to pass on their thanks for everyone's kind donations.

I have thanked her for the hard work and commitment they have shown in the past couple of weeks in helping supporters on our behalf.

Circumstances have changed for me, still going to the game but I've changed seats as I'm now going with my dad.

I have one ticket available for the pavilion, free of charge, if anybody knows anyone who can make use of it please PM.
Donated to CET, ticket office have confirmed that my ticket will be reallocated and added to the seats @JK sent over last night.

Interesting….. have we ever played in anything other than white shirts at Deepdale ??

I have been supporting the Nobbers for 53 years and I don’t remember us playing in any other colour of shirt at home…
I'm pretty sure we will have played in either blue or red shirts at home in the FA Cup, against the likes of Spurs, Derby or Fulham, as the rule used to be that in the event of a colour clash, both teams changed. I think that rule was in force until possibly the 1950s.

North End are opening cash turnstiles for up to 2000 extra Derby fans to come to the match
Will there be cash turnstiles for home fans that want to come last minute ?

North End are opening cash turnstiles for up to 2000 extra Derby fans to come to the match
Will there be cash turnstiles for home fans that want to come last minute ?
I think there are a number of factors that will prevent this from happening. There are only a small number of sections that have blocks of seats empty and therefore each ticket will need an allocated seat. This will be difficult with a pay-on-the-gate system.

The Derby fans will have a large area of the BSK to sit where they want therefore not having the same allocation issue as in the home end.