Tipping Thread

Double J

Forum Patron
Patron
We don't have one, so guess put anything anyone has in one thread.

SussexRob will probably have something to say about this one but merely passing on what I've been told.

England Expects - 4.40 - Pontefract - 5/1

Hopefully gets the thread off to a winning start.

PNE Plungy

Manager

SussexRob will probably have something to say about this one but merely passing on what I've been told.

Lay England Expects in the 4.40 at Pontefract.

At least there will be a profitable outcome from taking the advice of one of the first two posts in this thread. :)

Sports Lawyer

Youth Team
Does anyone subscribe to these tipping organisations? I have seen a few mentioned on twitter with people paying a yearly subscription fee and them sending people tips on Whattsapp each day.

Leon Knight and Curtis Woodhouse seem to be ex-pros pushing them.

I wonder if they get a cut and also share of the bets?

OP
Double J

Double J

Forum Patron
Patron

Good headway then got boxed in at the business end of the race, bad ride for me.

Does anyone subscribe to these tipping organisations? I have seen a few mentioned on twitter with people paying a yearly subscription fee and them sending people tips on Whattsapp each day.

Leon Knight and Curtis Woodhouse seem to be ex-pros pushing them.

I wonder if they get a cut and also share of the bets?

Don't waste your time, most of them are educated guesses which you can find yourself if you have the time.

Guinness

Forum Patron
Patron
Good idea this DJ! I'll post some up next time I reckon I have a good un.

Just so everyone knows these are just tips and nothing is certain, if you want to follow any bets posted no moaning if they lose. Just saying because it puts people off posting tips.

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
My dad worked Saturdays in a bookies down Cemetery Road in Ribbleton for years, and used to do the tic-tac for the bookie at Preston Greyhound stadium down Acregate Lane. He gave me this advice......never increase your stake, and never chase your losses.
But I always remember the best tip he ever gave me about gambling?
NEVER BACK LOSERS!

OP
Double J

Double J

Forum Patron
Patron
Good idea this DJ! I'll post some up next time I reckon I have a good un.

Just so everyone knows these are just tips and nothing is certain, if you want to follow any bets posted no moaning if they lose. Just saying because it puts people off posting tips.

This for me. I often get tips, from various things, and sometimes see value in something I think is worth exploiting myself. I'll never post anything in this thread I've not backed myself, if I knew how to post pictures I'd be happy to prove I've backed what I've posted.

If I've ever posted anything that someone has backed then it's lost, I do apologise, but it's gambling. I'll post the odd winner though, hopefully more than the losers I post. Posted 14/1 and 3/1 winners last week. Also had the 1-2 in the national which was in the other thread, at bigger prices. I'm not all bad.

Happy tipping guys.

**Mukhayyem - 4.00 - Catterick - 13/2 - Tomorrow.

Last edited:

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron
This for me. I often get tips, from various things, and sometimes see value in something I think is worth exploiting myself. I'll never post anything in this thread I've not backed myself, if I knew how to post pictures I'd be happy to prove I've backed what I've posted.

If I've ever posted anything that someone has backed then it's lost, I do apologise, but it's gambling. I'll post the odd winner though, hopefully more than the losers I post. Posted 14/1 and 3/1 winners last week. Also had the 1-2 in the national which was in the other thread, at bigger prices. I'm not all bad.

Happy tipping guys.

**Mukhayyem - 4.00 - Catterick - 13/2 - Tomorrow.

Used to follow the horses as a kid on a Saturday. Invariably turned a profit on a level stake over every race.

Way out of touch now though. I did win a couple of grand a while back after hearing that the owners had sold their flat to lump on. Problem was, we knew they'd already stopped it once and we didn't know if there were going to do it again after the odds had dropped sharply!

Yours has won once in its last 22 starts so it's Master of Irony for me (but I won't be putting my money where my mouth is!)

Guinness

Forum Patron
Patron
Used to follow the horses as a kid on a Saturday. Invariably turned a profit on a level stake over every race.

Way out of touch now though. I did win a couple of grand a while back after hearing that the owners had sold their flat to lump on. Problem was, we knew they'd already stopped it once and we didn't know if there were going to do it again after the odds had dropped sharply!

Yours has won once in its last 22 starts so it's Master of Irony for me (but I won't be putting my money where my mouth is!)

I was looking at master of irony, but 5 quid on both mentioned so I'm expecting both to lose! :)

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Anyone know where I can get rid of an old mattress?

Oh, and while we are on the topic......how much should give a porter who carries your bags to your room in a 5star hotel?

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron

Oh, and while we are on the topic......how much should give a porter who carries your bags to your room in a 5star hotel?

Do you think they're tipping you too little for the bags you carry? ;)

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner

They'd never let you in a 5 star hotel nobber. The nearest you'll get to five star is listening to that cheesy jacksons-esque eighties pop group.

Guinness

Forum Patron
Patron
What do you think are my chances today?

33yhm6d.png