PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tipping Thread

Absolouetly nailed it last year with antipost betting. Come to the time of year again where it's time for the first batch of my Cheltenham bets. I've still got Might Bite at 33/1 to win the King George, currently priced 7/2.

Anyway: Might Bite, Gold Cup, 10/1
Finians Oscar, JLT, 8/1
Douvan, Ryanair, 10/1
Got all three of the above in a treble as well. Stakes are kept small as injuries or running the horse in a different race can all happen.

Couldn't make this shit up. Back Douvan yesterday for the Ryanair and stuck him in a multiple. Reports are he's to be retired today.

Just a little treble for me tomorrow.

Askamore Darci - 2.35 Sedgefield 6/1
The Geegeez GeeGee- 2.45 Stratford - 6/1
Balltoptic- 3.50 Sedgefield - 8/13

55/1.

Some of the finer horses getting their first runs this weekend. Some decent cards and meetings as well. If anything sticks out I'll bang em in here.

55/1.

Some of the finer horses getting their first runs this weekend. Some decent cards and meetings as well. If anything sticks out I'll bang em in here.

Went well DJ :)

55/1.

2 fourths and a none runner eh!
All about the weekend. Some good meetings, also want to see how Melon runs before backing him for Champion Hurdle. Got a feeling if he doesn't win comfortably they'll send him the Arkle route which looks a poor race at the minute.

Anyone on anything today? Got a few on but nothing that majorly stick out. More of a watch and observe job today.

Of the ones I backed, Bristol De Mai is the one I majorly fancy in the main race of the day. Coneygree been crocked for too long and father time has caught up with Cue Card. Taken 8/1 e/w which I think is a complete steal.

13:45 - Newmarket - titan goddess

A great day for jumps racing and you're on the flat?

Best of luck mate, I know zilch about flat other than what I'm told .

3.55 Newcastle - Austin Powers 9's. I've not backed it as it's just one a bloke mentioned randomly in pub. Got told last night and it was 14's, down to 9's now. I'll kick myself if it wins.

Bristol De Mai. I love that horse now.

Backed it heavily too. Couldn't believe the price. Coneygree was getting eased in with a run out, liek you said Cue Card too old, so why not the 6 year old with a past of winning on the opener to the season?! Brilliant.

Backed it heavily too. Couldn't believe the price. Coneygree was getting eased in with a run out, liek you said Cue Card too old, so why not the 6 year old with a past of winning on the opener to the season?! Brilliant.

He'll run a massive race at Haydock in a few weeks. Keep forgetting what the race is called changes names that often. Haydock is made for the horse. Think his price has dropped to 2/1 though which isn't value when you consider Sizing John, Might Bite and a few other big guns could be heading there.