PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tipping Thread

What's the fancy tomorrow DJ? Can't touch Bristol de mai at 11/10!!

Keep forgetting to post. Had a few nice priced winners as wel, also a few bad losers. But I did back Bristol De Mai at Haydock, I got 11/8 and 6/4 earlier in the week. Building up my ante post portfolio for Cheltenham now, coming along nicely. Including Faugheen at 6's for Champ Hurdle.

If you want a bet, Might Bite for King George. It won't lose, honestly. It's about a bigger cert as I can imagine providing he doesn't fall.

Also Special Tiara at 25/1 for the Champion Chase. He won't win it, but half the market leaders won't go or will run elsewhere, but for e/w value you honestly will be struggling to find better.

All according to Oddschecker... so you'd probably have to shop around for these, but if you like to go for longer 'odds-against' betting on your coupon, some of these could represent value.

For me, Burnley are the stand-out bet at 11/8 at home to Stoke. And if you want to build that into an interesting accumulator, maybe pick three of the following and do 4xtrebles and a fourfold.

Hibs 2/1 home to Rangers. Hibs just got the good draw with Celtic and Rangers lost at Dundee last time out.
Huddersfield v Chelsea home win 9/1. Obviously odds against... but 9/1? Huddersfield just back to winning ways. Cold night in Yorkshire. Chelsea just wobbled.
West Ham v Arsenal home win 9/2. A bit risky... but West Ham more solid. Arsenal always flaky.
Swansea 6/1 to get a draw with City. After the lord mayor's show for City. Swansea just got their breakthrough win on Saturday.
Bournemouth 25/2 to win at Man U Pushing your luck but Man U deflated after Sunday. Bournemouth seem to have been playing better than their results recently.

All according to Oddschecker... so you'd probably have to shop around for these, but if you like to go for longer 'odds-against' betting on your coupon, some of these could represent value.

For me, Burnley are the stand-out bet at 11/8 at home to Stoke. And if you want to build that into an interesting accumulator, maybe pick three of the following and do 4xtrebles and a fourfold.

Hibs 2/1 home to Rangers. Hibs just got the good draw with Celtic and Rangers lost at Dundee last time out.
Huddersfield v Chelsea home win 9/1. Obviously odds against... but 9/1? Huddersfield just back to winning ways. Cold night in Yorkshire. Chelsea just wobbled.
West Ham v Arsenal home win 9/2. A bit risky... but West Ham more solid. Arsenal always flaky.
Swansea 6/1 to get a draw with City. After the lord mayor's show for City. Swansea just got their breakthrough win on Saturday.
Bournemouth 25/2 to win at Man U Pushing your luck but Man U deflated after Sunday. Bournemouth seem to have been playing better than their results recently.

Well, it was tight, but my banker came in! Burnley into the Champions League places! Huddersfield down though.

Had this little'un on the go t'other neyt. Got greedy again didn't I.

Tucuman equalised.

Twats.

c13932a614133abe2f790da8cf72dd35.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Also Special Tiara at 25/1 for the Champion Chase. He won't win it, but half the market leaders won't go or will run elsewhere, but for e/w value you honestly will be struggling to find better.

Douvan now out for season, Altior just had a serious wind op and aiming this has his first run back.

Still get 20s about Special Tiara, load up on it E/W (he wont win)

We all on Bristol de mai today then? Don't think might bite is worth the short odds

Nicky Henderson is bullish about Mite Bite. If he gets round, he wins I reckon.

So 2 options for me. Double your money by backing Mite Bite or simply enjoy the race.

Keep forgetting to post. Had a few nice priced winners as wel, also a few bad losers. But I did back Bristol De Mai at Haydock, I got 11/8 and 6/4 earlier in the week. Building up my ante post portfolio for Cheltenham now, coming along nicely. Including Faugheen at 6's for Champ Hurdle.

If you want a bet, Might Bite for King George. It won't lose, honestly. It's about a bigger cert as I can imagine providing he doesn't fall.

Merry Christmas all.
On to the Gold Cup now.

Tuesday 13th - Friday 16th March. Week of work booked already for this. Was hoping to go, but I lack friends that are really into racing to make that much of an effort to go Cheltenham.

Be doing the annual lads piss up at Aintree for National though. Get hammered for tips off them, it loses I get the shit. Actually fairly annoying.

If you've hammered Might Bite for the Gold Cup as I have, today's racing couldn't have gone any better.
Now a 7/2 clear favourite for the race. Think I posted He'll win it on this thread a year to the day of the last Gold Cup.

Mullins whole yard have been shocking, could be a bug of some sort. At least I'm hoping anyway.

If not I'd expect Yorkhill to be rerouted to this, still would expect B'uv to win that match up though. Be a shame if we don't get to see that race with Faugheen.

Great one 1880 Happy day indeed. Great call on Fulham away... decent odds there for what was more like a 50-50 chance.

What was your seventh result... I see only six.

Great one 1880 Happy day indeed. Great call on Fulham away... decent odds there for what was more like a 50-50 chance.

What was your seventh result... I see only six.

Cheers.

Coventry v Lincoln (went with DRAW) was the 7th but was voided due to it being postponed.

That is my sort of bet. I never put five quid on a short odds bet. No fun in that for me.

I rarely visit the 'win' desk at the bookies, but it's nice when I do!