Today's accas/footy bets

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Brighton made it 2-2 after 95 minutes and now Utd have got a penalty after the final whistle had gone....

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
BBC headline does say 2-2 FT... but Fernandes appears to have scored the pen. From a betting viewpoint, a draw would have been a loser for all on here.

Indeed finished 2-3

Wisemen say

Forum Patron
Patron
My Mrs did a £1 six fold accy paying just short of £160 based on her Sky Super six, so the last game was Brentford v North End, she had 5 out of 5 results going in to 90th minute and cash out was going up by £1 per minute.
It was up to £73 and I said cash out, you don't want that riding on North End, nope I'm sticking with it she said, last game Sheff Weds v QPR she had Wednesday to win, QPR equalised in 96th minute.
Should have listened, then again they never do, do they. 😂

OP
Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
I was a bit unlucky this afternoon.....

I did 5 aways :

Norwich
Millwall
Sunderland
Cheltenham
Bristol City

£1 accy at 30/1... it was going well until the 102nd minute of the Barnsley v Brizzle match
I had Chelsea, Brentford, Ipswich and Plymouth.
Was let down in 90+2 by Chelsea conceding.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
A frustrating day all around on the betting front.... as we were in the taxi going to the Chinese Restaurant last night ( about 7-50pm ) , I said to my missus that Utd would win 3-1 at Newcastle - but I didn’t put any money on it !!!

I would probably have got 12/1 at least....

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
A frustrating day all around on the betting front.... as we were in the taxi going to the Chinese Restaurant last night ( about 7-50pm ) , I said to my missus that Utd would win 3-1 at Newcastle - but I didn’t put any money on it !!!

I would probably have got 12/1 at least....
You'd have lost your money Ando.
It was 4-1.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
My max was always £3 Ando, I've upped it now to £5
That’s how it starts Harry. First a quid, then three, up to five, you lose your house, wife, kids, further family disown you, sell all your belongings, end up in the gutter, take drugs to just get through the day, piss yourself, root through bins for a meal, pick up fag ends and bubblegum for flavour......

Seek help.