PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Today's accas/footy bets

I find the start of the season very difficult to call but I do think Brighton have looked good so far and think they are value at 9/2 for the win so I have a small stake on that. Haven't looked at the later fixtures yet but I'll no doubt be having a flutter.

Today’s footy Acca for me :

ipswich
Sunderland
Bolton
Fleetwood
Salford
Cambridge

£1 @ 69/1

I find the start of the season very difficult to call but I do think Brighton have looked good so far and think they are value at 9/2 for the win so I have a small stake on that. Haven't looked at the later fixtures yet but I'll no doubt be having a flutter.

Like those odds. Good value. (edit... just looked at the website and see Brighton have hit the woodwork 3 times in the first 30 minutes)

My max was always £3 Ando, I've upped it now to £5
It’s funny , because I started betting when I was 16 / 17 - my brother used to get the fixed odds coupons and I used to spend £2 every Saturday ....

Fast forward time by 40+ years and I still don’t put much more on - I probably spend 3 or 4 pounds on different bets every Saturday - Footy, Golf, Irish Lotto....

I never really bet on horses because I don’t know enough about them...

Last edited: