PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Todays Training

Interesting footage..... All the young lads not on loan seem to be at training incl Kit Nelson and Kian Taylor....

I could spot:- Coulton; Leigh; ONeill; Mawene; Slater; Cross-Adair - poss Pradic....

I even think I saw Maguire score a goal !!

Interesting footage..... All the young lads not on loan seem to be at training incl Kit Nelson and Kian Taylor....

I could spot:- Coulton; Leigh; ONeill; Mawene; Slater; Cross-Adair - poss Pradic....

Maybe you dreamt it?

Should have gone to Specsavers!

F8E2364B-8F26-464F-926A-5593B4F9FF5D.gif