PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tommy Robinson and Panorama

Mmmm I listened to it out of interest. It proved not to believe the media under any circumstances because they simply can’t be trusted to tell the truth. I watched as they systematically demonised benefit claimants whilst not one programme about tax evaders who conned the Country out of significanctly more money, the bias was ludicrous and people got sucked in and enabled the tories the sick and twisted way they reorganised the welfare system. Disgusting.

Think I`ll pass on this one.
what a suprise - prepared to listen to both sides of the argument as usual. I know, I know, same old racist drivel from Tommy and no need to watch.

Definition of bigot. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

anybody watched this? neither side come out of it looking very good, it does highight how corrupt the BBC really are.

Just watched the entire video. Corrupt to fuck by those in power which, away from Tommy, looks bad for you and I. If they (the powers) want to fuck you over, they both can and will. 1984 and all that.

Whilst Tommy can be unpleasant at times and he certainly splits opinions - myself, I remain open minded to both sides of the argument(s) - he certainly exposes the corrupt BBC (Panarama) regarding his issue(s) and the lack of response from them - a classic "rabbit in headlights moment" - as he leaves the building is quite telling.

Some of the things Tommy has said in the past are vile but equally, which the Far Left seem to deny at every opportunity on the basis of fairness, he also says things which are bang on the money for the Average Joe which the higher classes (Elite, Establishment) don't like.

I expect Tommy at some stage to be bumped off Diana style.

I recommend watching the entire video before spouting off agendas either way.

Myself? I am neither Left nor Right. Stuck in the middle (with you).

Is there a dispassionate and objective reprise of the material in the youtube piece? I have no interest in giving that bloke clicks.

Just watched the entire video. Corrupt to fuck by those in power which, away from Tommy, looks bad for you and I. If they (the powers) want to fuck you over, they both can and will. 1984 and all that.

Whilst Tommy can be unpleasant at times and he certainly splits opinions - myself, I remain open minded to both sides of the argument(s) - he certainly exposes the corrupt BBC (Panarama) regarding his issue(s) and the lack of response from them - a classic "rabbit in headlights moment" - as he leaves the building is quite telling.

Some of the things Tommy has said in the past are vile but equally, which the Far Left seem to deny at every opportunity on the basis of fairness, he also says things which are bang on the money for the Average Joe which the higher classes (Elite, Establishment) don't like.

I expect Tommy at some stage to be bumped off Diana style.

I recommend watching the entire video before spouting off agendas either way.

Myself? I am neither Left nor Right. Stuck in the middle (with you).

"Bumped off Diana style"? You mean get into a car driven by a pissed Frenchman and not wear a seatbelt? ?

Mushroom?

I knew you were a Lasher.

Anchor? I knew you were a thick, racist, keyboard warrior.

In case you have forgotten, can I remind you what you said yesterday "I can’t be arsed as you make me want to poke my eyes out with a blunt instrument once you start with your bullshit replies." Can I suggest using a lightbulb?. ?

Anchor? I knew you were a thick, racist, keyboard warrior.

In case you have forgotten, can I remind you what you said yesterday "I can’t be arsed as you make me want to poke my eyes out with a blunt instrument once you start with your bullshit replies." Can I suggest using a lightbulb?. ?
yep, I couldn’t be arsed bothering explaining my point to you on the other thread. I chose to reply to you n this thread.

Thick fuck.

I'd rather not thanks. Don't like wankers that lie and mock mental illness.

Cue a snowflake comment from the prick.
Personally, I don’t like thick racists who posture about bombing camps full of women and children.