PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tommy Robinson and Panorama

Diane Abbott

✔@HackneyAbbott

Absolutely Afua. I was there. He punched Jeremy very hard. He happened to have an egg in his palm. But it could have been a knife. Horrible

Has Diane been talking to Paul Ince, could have been a knife ?

JEWS AND MUSLIMS RALLY TO CORBYN AFTER MOSQUE ATTACK

Jewish and Muslim attendees at Finsbury Park Mosque for ‘Visit My Mosque’ day make statements in support of Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn

jc-finsb-group.png

Jewish and Muslim groups have rallied to Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn after a right-winger physically assaulted Corbyn during a visit to Finsbury Park Mosque for Visit My Mosque Day.

Muslim Welfare House at Finsbury Park issued a statement firmly in support of the Labour leader, thanking him for his ‘continuous support for communities under attack‘:

mwh-statement.png

The Muslim Council of Britain echoed the sentiment, issuing a statement saying:

We are shocked to hear of the reported physical and violent attack on Jeremy Corbyn MP at the Muslim Welfare House, one of over 250 mosques that opened their doors to the British public today as part of #VisitMyMosque day. We are relieved that Mr Corbyn was not seriously hurt and are reminded that this was the same place where Darren Osborne murdered a Muslim two years ago.
Politicians of all persuasions today took part in Visit My Mosque Day. The occasion aimed to break down barriers and foster a spirit of unity among Britons.
Rabbi Hershel Gluck OBE is a highly-respected Charedi rabbi from the Stamford Hill Orthodox community who heads the Arab-Jewish Forum and the Muslim-Jewish Forum and has acted as a mediator internationally. He received his OBE for his services to interfaith understanding. Gluck is also President of the Shomrim, the Charedi community policing organisation.

When Rabbi Gluck – whose diary is normally full several months ahead – heard about the attack on Corbyn, he rushed to the mosque to show solidarity and is pictured to Corbyn’s left in the image at the top of this article.

Shraga Stern, another Jewish attendee said:

Jeremy is a longstanding friend to the Jewish community and he and Diane Abbott have stood with us so it was only right that we would stand proudly with him when he was attacked.
SKWAWKBOX comment:

The Establishment media has failed to give any kind of proportionate treatment to a serious attack on the leader of the country’s official opposition – those few who have featured it persist in describing it as an ‘egging’, when in fact Corbyn was punched, hard.

Unsurprisingly, this resounding show of solidarity with Corbyn after the attack, by representatives of both Muslim and Jewish communities, has also been completely ignored by the so-called ‘mainstream’ outlets.

whilst I think the shit about Corbyn and antisemitism is a load of bullshit to discredit him, the staged photo you have just shared is exactly the type of shit people are sick and tired of seeing. Its like someone accused of racism saying I have loads of black friends. Pathetic.

Tommy robinsons home surrounded by antifa thugs.
do you remember when Yaxley videoed himself pointing at ordinary peoples houses, easily identified and attempted to tell the world that all these houses were full of people who hated you and wanted to kill you?

Where did I offer the view that anyone found guilty of assault can't offer anything to society? I didn't: I was referring to this particular recidivist. Feel free to carry on being outraged

When you said
"He allegedly lost his job after being found guilty of assault and being sent to prison

The chances of him ever being a useful member of polite society are nil (at best)"

When you said
"He allegedly lost his job after being found guilty of assault and being sent to prison

The chances of him ever being a useful member of polite society are nil (at best)"

Are you being deliberately thick? I repeat, I was referring to this particular unpleasant individual, NOT all people who are convicted of assault. The fact that he went on to be convicted of assault (again), fraud and sundry other crimes would suggest that his recidivism is a theme in his life, much as your faux outrage and inability to read simple sentences have become thematic.

Are you being deliberately thick? I repeat, I was referring to this particular unpleasant individual, NOT all people who are convicted of assault. The fact that he went on to be convicted of assault (again), fraud and sundry other crimes would suggest that his recidivism is a theme in his life, much as your faux outrage and inability to read simple sentences have become thematic.

Nice to see you can't debate without resorting to rudeness.

I'm not outraged, I just think if someone was convicted of assault nearly 10 years ago, it's unfair to keep chiming it into a debate about them. I don't care about Tommy Robinson, I'm talking about anybody.

Nice to see you can't debate without resorting to rudeness.

I'm not outraged, I just think if someone was convicted of assault nearly 10 years ago, it's unfair to keep chiming it into a debate about them. I don't care about Tommy Robinson, I'm talking about anybody.

Yaxley-Lennon's conviction wouldn't be "spent" under an enhanced DBS check. His attitude, behaviour and demeanour is that of someone who has learned nothing from his string of convictions. As someone who is putting himself forward as a political campaigner and journalist, his prior criminal record is very much a matter for public scrutiny

I didn't have you down as a snowflake....clearly I overestimated you

Yaxley-Lennon's conviction wouldn't be "spent" under an enhanced DBS check. His attitude, behaviour and demeanour is that of someone who has learned nothing from his string of convictions. As someone who is putting himself forward as a political campaigner and journalist, his prior criminal record is very much a matter for public scrutiny

I didn't have you down as a snowflake....clearly I overestimated you

He must have learnt something. He hasn't committed assault since 2011 after a string of offences of that nature.

As for the last sentence, again, I don't sling names round at people on here

He must have learnt something. He hasn't committed assault since 2011 after a string of offences of that nature.

I guess this wasnt him in 2017 then?

He wouldn't be allowed anywhere near children, young people or vulnerable adults. I would prefer it if he wasn't allowed near anyone

Our grandfathers and in some cases great grandfathers stood up to Mosley and his hate filled rhetoric in the 1930s.

There is a new rise of hate filled politics around the world from Hungary to Brazil to the USA and other countries. Some of the acts of the UK government have been hightly questionable too (the hostile enviroment etc). There appears to be clear bigotry within the Labour Party as well.

Much like Mosley stood for hate in the UK in the 1930s, Yaxley Lennon is strongly pushing his hate filled agenda. It doesn't matter which marginalised groups the hate is directed at whether it be anti-semitism, islamaphobia, racism, transphobia, homophobia or some other group, it all stems from the same hateful mindset.

I know which side I'm on, do you?