PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tommy Robinson and Panorama

Nice to see you can't debate without resorting to rudeness.

I'm not outraged, I just think if someone was convicted of assault nearly 10 years ago, it's unfair to keep chiming it into a debate about them. I don't care about Tommy Robinson, I'm talking about anybody.
He is a horrible Poster mate. If you don't agree with him he jumps down your throat.

He is a horrible Poster mate. If you don't agree with him he jumps down your throat.
Awwww diddums. I have a very low threshold for stupidity and you manage to cross it, without fail, on every occasion you waste my time with facile, fatuous and fuckwitted comments.

When I want the opinion of a complete halfwit, rest assured, you'll be the first person I ask: you have the market in half arsed idiocy cornered, Mickey.
(Is that horrible enough for you?)

Awwww diddums. I have a very low threshold for stupidity and you manage to cross it, without fail, on every occasion you waste my time with facile, fatuous and fuckwitted comments.

When I want the opinion of a complete halfwit, rest assured, you'll be the first person I ask: you have the market in half arsed idiocy cornered, Mickey.
(Is that horrible enough for you?)
I know I shouldn't but I giggled when I read this :p

Behave yourself, it's not a "left" thing to point out when someone is acting like a half wit.

It's a trait of the current left and it's both condescending and hypocritical. If you can't come back on an opposing view without resorting to play ground name calling you aren't on the side of 'tolerence' are you?

It's a trait of the current left and it's both condescending and hypocritical. If you can't come back on an opposing view without resorting to play ground name calling you aren't on the side of 'tolerence' are you?
"Tolerance?"

A crap word that in itself belittles people.

Me too. Sadly it's the way the left has gone now. It's not enough for them to disagree with you, they have to look down on you too.
Sorry. It's just that I refuse to be trolled by idiots. If you're offended, I apologise. If you're trying to take the moral high ground sod you. ?

I would argue if you can't point out when someone is being blatantly stupid then the world has gone mad.

Our grandfathers and in some cases great grandfathers stood up to Mosley and his hate filled rhetoric in the 1930s.

There is a new rise of hate filled politics around the world from Hungary to Brazil to the USA and other countries. Some of the acts of the UK government have been hightly questionable too (the hostile enviroment etc). There appears to be clear bigotry within the Labour Party as well.

Much like Mosley stood for hate in the UK in the 1930s, Yaxley Lennon is strongly pushing his hate filled agenda. It doesn't matter which marginalised groups the hate is directed at whether it be anti-semitism, islamaphobia, racism, transphobia, homophobia or some other group, it all stems from the same hateful mindset.

I know which side I'm on, do you?
In light of recent events this was quite a prophetical post.

We, quite correctly, condemn hate speech from people like Choudary its now becoming all too apparent that hate speech from people like Yaxley, Phillips etc needs to be roundly condemned too. It eventually leads to one thing the ultra extreme taking what they believe is "Saving the planet," by slaughtering innocent people.

When will we ever learn?

If I "Tolerate," someone it means that in my opinon they are doing something wrong and that I put up with their behaviour.
So we shouldn’t have tolerance of other people’s opinions?

I give up, the worlds gone insane.

THINGS TOMMEH ROBBO COULD HAVE BEEN PROTESTING THIS WEEK (IF HE WASN’T A SLY RACIST)

(CN for discussion of rape and child sex abuse)
A bunch of white rapists and child sex abusers were sent to prison this week. They are most weeks but perhaps it is the severity of these cases in particular that requires further attention, especially in the context of an unjust system that has failed victims and tarnished entire races in its attempts to cover up the extent of this malfeasance.

REMEMBER
One of the most horrific cases of child sex abuse to go to trial was committed by white men.

babyrapegang.png

But grooming gangs are by far the only threat facing Britain’s children.

When the police used ‘culture’ as an excuse for their inadequate handling of grooming gangs they lied. Working in public services I had firsthand experience of the police in close quarters, at times working out of police stations, and I was told the same thing regarding domestic abuse. Only a racist would think some cultures practice abuse as a right and I said as much. Violence is violence. There are abusers and there are non abusers in every race, religion, creed. The police had a convenient excuse and they were propped up by sex abusers and bigots alike. Racism matters more to these people than justice for survivors.

If they’re not actively covering up and perverting the course to justice, they’re using their coercive power to abuse victims. Repeat victimisation from the very people we’re taught to seek out when we have been victimised. The system cannot be trusted, not when it is built on hierarchical power and control and exemplifies toxic masculinity.

rapistdcunningham.png

All of these cases are triggering for survivors, from the baby rapists, to the saviours who turn on us and the ones who think we’re insignificant, with every news report we are confirming a rape culture that is indifferent to justice and is actively invested in maintaining power and control.

Judge Andrew Stubbs said of the perpetrator below the scale of the depravity was hard to understand. I bet he would have, had the accused been a brown Muslim male. Then everyone would just shrug and say “savages, what can you say eh, kick em out”.

12 years for TWO MILLION IMAGES OF CHILDREN. Yes, he’s old, but that shouldn’t matter, he should rot in jail. He had weapons stored in his bunker. He’s probably got other weapons they haven’t found yet, that’s what weird creepy territorial men do, prepare for the unexpected. How many years was he able to operate undetected in order to amass his collection? Whilst everyone was busy blaming brown men this shit was able to track down and catalogue illegal images without setting off a single red flag anywhere? He must have had help
This is the difference between white and Asian gangs. White gangs have been doing this for so long they have fail safe systems where one unlucky cunt takes the fall, if their downfall has been his doing. It allows the rest of them to keep calm and carry on. It fuels their desire if anything, to come so close to being apprehended and still get away with it.

The other striking difference is the way white men tend to target very young children, including babies. From the gang at the beginning to the following excerpt, these children have had unbearable cruelty and violence inflicted on them. Why are racists so keen to erase this? Considering Bute was recently in the news for the rape and murder of 6 year old Alesha McPhail, and I imagine it’s not a very big place, is it not a matter of public concern we should see it in connection with another sickening crime so soon? What is social services like up there? Is there a social services? Is everyone related and in on it together? That’s where most sex abuse goes undetected in Britain, in the home.

The entitlement of white sex abusers has as much to do with the racist narrative as it is an excuse for authorities who don’t care. White victims for white rapists, because many of them do see it as their right. It inspires breathtaking comments like this one, by a convicted rapist:

He doesn’t actually think he’s done anything wrong. To him being a rapist is not the problem, being sent to jail is.

Like Florian the Romanian, Lord David Steel unwittingly revealed his own entitlement when he commented that he walked away from a meeting with child abuser Cyril Smith in 1979 assuming he had committed the offences but that it was nothing to do with him. He knowingly allowed it. Being a lord he didn’t think he should care about a nobody especially when the abuser was a man with power.

White on white sex crime, and white on poc crime has been misrepresented for far too long and it has become the foundation for these isles. We talk about Britain’s nooks and crannies with a nod to the BBC’s league of gentlemen, out in the stix it’s all a bit woo and weird but there is an uncomfortable grain of truth in it, insular communities find it easier to cover things up. We’re cut off from the rest of the world here and they want to make us even more of an island, the Brexiters, because they don’t like being told what to do, like for example don’t harm foreigners and foreigners are humans too.

The British sense of humour has a lot to answer for too, rape and child sex abuse are fair game but who’s laughing, apart from the perpetrators and people who want in with them? Brass Eye’s paedogeddon (from a current perspective) is another part of the narrative that pours scorn on survivors and allows the perpetrators an opportunity to laugh at them. Didn’t find it funny then, find it downright chilling now.