PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tories: Credit where credits due.

They made a promise in their manifesto re Hospital Car Parking charges and it looks like theyre sticking to it.

Fair play for acknowledging it..... I thought there was going to be a punchline to your post, but it was a good bit of political reporting when you could have easily ignored it....

They made a promise in their manifesto re Hospital Car Parking charges and it looks like theyre sticking to it.

It will be better when it’s totally free
for staff heaven knows why they should pay, the shared driveway scheme on facepage seems to be getting some good inertia
for patients and visitors who are at their most vulnerable they simply shouldn’t

for staff heaven knows why they should pay, the shared driveway scheme on facepage seems to be getting some good inertia
for patients and visitors who are at their most vulnerable they simply shouldn’t

I tend to agree but we've been told it's either money invested in car parks or for health services.

Pleased to hear they've kept a promise but the cynic in me can't help but suspect they'll keep their smallest, cheapest promises and break the most important. Time will tell.

I tend to agree but we've been told it's either money invested in car parks or for health services.

Pleased to hear they've kept a promise but the cynic in me can't help but suspect they'll keep their smallest, cheapest promises and break the most important. Time will tell.
already broke the £10.50 minimum wage promise.

for staff heaven knows why they should pay
, the shared driveway scheme on facepage seems to be getting some good inertia

(y)

England , NI , wales deficit 12 billion for 60 odd million, Scotland for 5 million people , 12 billion just saying