PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Town End Tactics videos

Don't know if it's the right place to post it but stumbled across this lad on youtube, only a few videos but really well done and wanted to give him some props and push people in his direction. Made a few vids now a good one on Tom Finney and some recruitment videos.

If this isn't the right place to post this then I'm sorry but delete it, I have no affiliation with the video maker

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3naB3WkiHJAtq6kQTggcQ

Just seen this now! Thank you all for the kind words about the videos, work really hard on them so it’s lovely to get the recognition:) also I do take inspiration from a couple of stat/analysis based people and Oli is one of them:) so keep up the good work Oli!
Great work…. Well done.

Thank you all for the kind words! Means a lot, just want to share my thoughts and analysis, glad people enjoy the videos.