PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer list

I rememeber when Fergie was the Posh manager he went public and put quite a few players on the transfer list,hopefully he will do that with us in pre season,he certainly needs to.

i hope so :)

players that can fuck off :-

davidson
chilvers
hart
sedgewick
chaplow
carter
wallace
mellor
brown

i hope so :)

players that can fuck off :-

davidson
chilvers
hart
sedgewick
chaplow
carter
wallace
mellor
brown

I actually wouldn't get rid of Wallace. He's showed he wants to be here. He's put in some good performances as of late. Yeah he argues and gets booked, but he cares, unlike other squad players.

I actually wouldn't get rid of Wallace. He's showed he wants to be here. He's put in some good performances as of late. Yeah he argues and gets booked, but he cares, unlike other squad players.

+1 has show a lot of fight in recent weeks more alone than the other 10 round him.

Can't believe I'm saying this but get rid of SSL first. He's the bad apple in the team and his cant be arsed and don't want to play for the club attitude has been reflected throughout the team. GET RID!

I rememeber when Fergie was the Posh manager he went public and put quite a few players on the transfer list,hopefully he will do that with us in pre season,he certainly needs to.

Who would want to buy any of our players? Nobody in our league and lowe league clubs couldnt afford them!

Im worried that even if we stay up we are going to be stuck with the same team of wasters next year!

I seriously hope if we dont find another club for them that we just pay them off, we dont need their poison here for one day longer than the end of this season.

I agree Raefil but the problem is the money again. If Trevor goes the whole hog then maybe we could start afresh without all the dross the last few managers have left behind them.