PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my Radio Times red button has a prog featuring all the transfer deadline day news until 1am. I assume it is some sort of continuation of the 11:20pm BBC2 prog. Be aware that whilst the window closes at midnight, news of transfers sometimes take a while to come through hence the 1am programme finish time. PNE are hoping to be busy in the transfer market tonight. Lets hope for some success!

Apologies if this has already been posted I just don't have the time to trawl through what everyone has said.

apperntly its 0 out 1 IN

According to my Radio Times red button has a prog featuring all the transfer deadline day news until 1am. I assume it is some sort of continuation of the 11:20pm BBC2 prog. Be aware that whilst the window closes at midnight, news of transfers sometimes take a while to come through hence the 1am programme finish time. PNE are hoping to be busy in the transfer market tonight. Lets hope for some success!

Apologies if this has already been posted I just don't have the time to trawl through what everyone has said.

A minor clarification that the window shuts at 11pm.

Just noticed on the BBC that Lee Barnard has gone on loan to Oldham. He was someone who we were linked with earlier in the season but we were told that his wages would be too much. Perhaps Oldham are making use of the income from their cup run.

Latest on twitter is Austin from Burnley to Forest and Ince to Reading! They'd better get a move on!

Status
Not open for further replies.