PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisher is good, he's definitely replaceable.

But it's so important to do just that.

Rafferty is not up to it at this level. Which is sad as seems a good guy and decent ish squad player but I was going a new RB was going to come in to challenge Fisher.

As a big Darnell fan I'm a bit gutted. My Mrs is delighted as I'd earmarked Darnell as our dogs name when we got round to getting one and she wasn't best pleased with it.

Their has to be some reasoning to him not even being offered a deal. I thought Neil loved him, he once described him as a 'warrior' and seemed to be the first name on the team sheet.

Its quite an exciting time but I am also very concerned, we have only signed one permanent signing and we are losing at least 3 of what I would have said were our best 5 players.

We have no input as to whether Davies signs a pre contract or not which leaves us with little time to find a replacement if he does.

I know this is North End but you would think that if we've accepted a bid for Fisher, we have someone lined up to come in quickly.

Dabo caused us some problems but he is more of a wing back. Wouldn't mind us looking at Josh Emmanuel, Dijon Sterling or Matt Olosunde.

Isn’t this the Simpson that won the Premier league title with Leicester City. So why is he rubbish.?
Because Leicester won the title 5 years ago and he’s 34 now.

Huddersfield released him end of last season and he’s been without a club since then. Hardly that encouraging, is it?

We have no input as to whether Davies signs a pre contract or not which leaves us with little time to find a replacement if he does.
We have until the summer still to replace him if he signs a pre-contract, because he will probably still carry on playing here.

However if a bid to buy him this month comes in and he indicates he would like to move now then yes that would be a major problem in terms of finding a replacement quickly.

Ridsdale has apparently done his homework though.

Well one of the best managers in championship history has identified him as a player that can help his team who are just outside the playoffs.

He once also signed el haije Diouf for Leeds despite previously calling him a sewer rat. What’s your point?

I don’t really get this fisher love in.
Constantly getting carded.
Cock grab incident
Not good going forward.
Constantly switches off.
Constantly giving away free kicks

In hindsight we should have got rid earlier.

Thing with Davies is it is clear now he is going to Celtic and he has told Neil he is happy to stay until the summer which can't not be true for Neil to say it publicly.

So we are in a decent position as a club as Celtic aren't about to overpay for him. They have no reason to panic and offer millions to take him early, they have no chance of catching Rangers now. If Hemmings has decided to keep Davies to help see out the season then he will stay.

Fisher is good, he's definitely replaceable.

But it's so important to do just that.

Rafferty is not up to it at this level. Which is sad as seems a good guy and decent ish squad player but I was going a new RB was
He once also signed el haije Diouf for Leeds despite previously calling him a sewer rat. What’s your point?

I don’t really get this fisher love in.
Constantly getting carded.
Cock grab incident
Not good going forward.
Constantly switches off.
Constantly giving away free kicks

In hindsight we should have got rid earlier.
In hindsight we should also have got £10 million for Davies and Pearson. We didn’t. Another fuck up. Why is TH employing Ridsdale?

I know this is North End but you would think that if we've accepted a bid for Fisher, we have someone lined up to come in quickly.

Dabo caused us some problems but he is more of a wing back. Wouldn't mind us looking at Josh Emmanuel, Dijon Sterling or Matt Olosunde.
Some good names mentioned there.

WE wouldnt have got anything and TH would - so if TH is happy with PR then he must be happy to have kept them until this season and lose out on £10m or whatever figure you come up with.

As I understand it Greg & Evans are on loan until the summer only...... so what to stop us converting those into 6 month deals and freeing up loan spaces if we need a couple of Prem loanees for CB / RW.

maybe we'll snap up a better RB on a similar deal..... just like we have with Greg.....[ Is Tom Clarke available from Salford yet ?}

Status
Not open for further replies.