TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Poggers

First Team
I'm just on to the last series of sons of anarchy. Having already watched 24, Prison Break And Homeland, what are the best series to watch on Netflix??

jcfartpants

Chief Anal Acoustician
I'm just on to the last series of sons of anarchy. Having already watched 24, Prison Break And Homeland, what are the best series to watch on Netflix??
Breaking Bad, West Wing (if it's on there), Scandal................

OP
Poggers

Poggers

First Team
Cheers everyone! I forgot I have already watched Breaking Bad also! Oops! I have recently got an Amazon Fire stick (with Kodi) which is great for use at home. However I like the versatility Netflix offers, as I can get it on the phone and iPad while I'm out and about! Im currently in a premier inn in London watching The last series of the sons!

Hitch 22

Manager
Cheers everyone! I forgot I have already watched Breaking Bad also! Oops! I have recently got an Amazon Fire stick (with Kodi) which is great for use at home. However I like the versatility Netflix offers, as I can get it on the phone and iPad while I'm out and about! Im currently in a premier inn in London watching The last series of the sons!
You can get kodi on ipad iPhone android and it's got miles more stuff on it.

andyg156

Reserve
You tried Showbox .. I'm currently subscribed to Sky and netflix but thinking of not renewing .

Hitch 22

Manager
What's Kodi?
In a nutshell it's a portal where programmers put addons. The addons have all latest films, TV, music and Sports (sky BT) etc. As a consumer you put Kodi on device and stick addons on and voila watch everything free. If you have reasonable broadband it's fantastic. If you look on forum in technology section it's most popular thread. Kodi used to be called xbmc.

jcfartpants

Chief Anal Acoustician
In a nutshell it's a portal where programmers put addons. The addons have all latest films, TV, music and Sports (sky BT) etc. As a consumer you put Kodi on device and stick addons on and voila watch everything free. If you have reasonable broadband it's fantastic. If you look on forum in technology section it's most popular thread. Kodi used to be called xbmc.
Cheers mate, appreciated.

How do I get it? How much does it cost?