PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Just finished binge watching Six Feet Under. Wasn't too sure at first but stuck with it. Excellent show, glad I did

Netflix film

All quiet on the western front

Not into war films but was recommended to me as a must watch

Hands down one of the best films I’ve seen for a long time
We watched that on Saturday, It's an excellent film.

A war film that isn't, it's more about the people fighting and the futility of it all.

Finished Severance on AppleTV, what a great series, can't wait for season 2.

Blasted through Cabinet of Curiosities on Netflix, first 4 episodes were decent last 4 were boring.

Started on a series called Terhan on AppleTV,

Each to their own!

I thought it was poor except for the last two episodes which I thought were the best one's! I only got that far because Mrs LiS liked it!

Peaky Blinders just turned to crap after season 2 for me.

Looking forward to the next part of Ozark.

As a latecomer Ive been watching this slowly over the last few months and have just finished series 5.. Im absolutely riveted by the sheer quality of everything about it. I couldn't disagree more with the sentiment that it went downhill after series 2. As for Arthur, I just cant get enough of him. Creases me every time.