PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Yeah, only watched episode 1 so far but it was a cracker and Leanne looks stunning.
Stared season 4 earlier , frustrating not being able to binge it . Hate having to wait for episodes to drop, especially when they are so short .

Think it’s been an excellent series , intrigued how this final one will play out.

I’ve just finished watching the Tulsa King and really enjoyed it even though it was a bit corny. I thought the very end spoilt it though, which was obviously setting up a new series which will probably never happen.

Just started a free trial with Paramount, started on Yellowstone, just noticed it goes on forever, endless. Anyone recommend any series or shows on the channel that shouldn't be missed.

Just started a free trial with Paramount, started on Yellowstone, just noticed it goes on forever, endless. Anyone recommend any series or shows on the channel that shouldn't be missed.
See my post above, The Tulsa King is worth a watch.

What do you think of Yellowstone so far? We weren't impressed.

See my post above, The Tulsa King is worth a watch.

What do you think of Yellowstone so far? We weren't impressed.
I like it, a bit slow, on episode 4 now gets more intriguing. It's 5 seasons though will have to improve somewhat for me to continue.

Let you know after a couple more episodes.

I’ve just finished watching the Tulsa King and really enjoyed it even though it was a bit corny. I thought the very end spoilt it though, which was obviously setting up a new series which will probably never happen.
Tulsa King, along with 'Yellowstone', '1883', 1923', 'Mayor of Kingstown', are all written by Taylor Sheridan, appears to be a big favourite of Paramount.

I am watching 1883 at the moment, it's good but lacking in gore and brutality, but paints a good picture of the American West.

Yeah, only watched episode 1 so far but it was a cracker and Leanne looks stunning.
Just watched the first two episodes, I didn’t know what to expect but didn’t expect this! 😂
It’s different and I’m already hooked!

I took out a subscription with Apple TV+, free one-week trial.

Just cancelled the subscription, because getting something to play is fraught with problems, trying to get the following episode to play just doesn't seem to work,

Then maybe after a few mins, if you still have the window active, it will play the next episode without any action from me. I have been trying to play the sea drama 'Greyhound' with Tom Hanks, impossible can't get it to start, trailer no problem, then nothing, technical hitches galore, watching on a laptop, running Windows 11, pretty powerful laptop, it has no problems with anything else, just Apple TV.

I took out a subscription with Apple TV+, free one-week trial.

Just cancelled the subscription, because getting something to play is fraught with problems, trying to get the following episode to play just doesn't seem to work,

Then maybe after a few mins, if you still have the window active, it will play the next episode without any action from me. I have been trying to play the sea drama 'Greyhound' with Tom Hanks, impossible can't get it to start, trailer no problem, then nothing, technical hitches galore, watching on a laptop, running Windows 11, pretty powerful laptop, it has no problems with anything else, just Apple TV.
Apple TV is pretty shit technology wise, and I've yet to make my mind up on the content.

for fans of Death in Paradise this is a spin off, set in Cornwall and surrounding area, I spotted my favourite place Looe in the Trailer, this will make up for Doc Martin ending, 😍 I’ll be hooked.

Just got Disney Plus so that the kids can watch all the Star Wars movies. Binge watched The Mandalorian which was excellent I thought.

Just started on one called De Vinci's Demons which is about a decade old but the first couple of episodes are very promising.