PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Evil Genius. Short documentary series about the pizza bomber. It's ok, glad it was only 4 episodes though.

Just started True Detective series 3. 1 episode in and I like it already.

True Detective S3 finished, a solid 8/10 for me. I know it's different and all that but it's hard not to compare it to S1 which will probably never be beaten by any future TD's.

After Life - brilliant, really enjoyed it and will probably watch it again soon.

4 episodes into the The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Typical stuff of padding it out into 10 episodes when 6 would have done but it's been a decent watch so far.

Then I think it might be a rewatch of the last GoT series before the new one starts in 4/5 weeks.

Just started the madeleine documentary
Did they or didn't they ?
To be honest, i always though there was something strange about them and they must have had something to do with it, but after watching it, i think they're innocent, i cant believe how incompetent the police were though, made so many mistakes
i doubt we'll ever know what really happened

I also wonder how did someone get the poor little mite without anyone on the busy streets seeing ?
I've spent a bit of time at the next town along, Lagos, during the summer its always busy until the early hours of the morning, especially around the marina where there are bars and restaurants open late, the suggestion towards the end is that she might have been taken out through the marina, someone must have seen something if true

To be honest, i always though there was something strange about them and they must have had something to do with it, but after watching it, i think they're innocent, i cant believe how incompetent the police were though, made so many mistakes

Some of it seems unbelievable - the 'road block' police sat in their cars because it was raining watching the cars and vans flying by

Fargo S3 is just as good as the first two, in fact, potentially my favourite one yet. Top TV.

Watched it all.

Only 6 X 30mins episodes, but it's absolutely amazing and shows Ricky Gervais' versatility.

Watched them all yesterday and today.

One minute sat there eyes filling up, next second laughing my head off.

Brilliant series, will there be a season 2??

True Detective S3 finished, a solid 8/10 for me. I know it's different and all that but it's hard not to compare it to S1 which will probably never be beaten by any future TD's.

Season 3 was really good until the final episode, the ending was complete turd.

Very difficult
As a father I watch Jerry and find him very controlled and cold
But then his job may ha e cut him a little that way
I also wonder how did someone get the poor little mite without anyone on the busy streets seeing ?

Don’t get me started on these!!

I despise the pair of them, zero sympathy for the negligent c***s.

God knows whether they actually did anything to her, but either way her fate was 100% down to them.

?????

They did a lot wrong, far too many to list really like leaving them in the first place, leaving the door unlocked etc. but I don't think they killed her.

I'm up to episode 6 but it's a case I've been following for years. FWIW I find the doc really dull
I've just finished episode 4 and for me so far it's so obvious they didnt harm there daughter, sadly the Portuguese police are hell bent on pinning something on the Mccanns in an attempt to send out the message that there's no Portuguese paedo on the loose and damaging the tourism in the area.

Watched them all yesterday and today.

One minute sat there eyes filling up, next second laughing my head off.

Brilliant series, will there be a season 2??

Yeah I'd imagine there'll be a series 2. The feedback he's received has been phenomenal, so even if he didn't plan on it, maybe that would spur him on to do so.

So many people have been asking the same question. Rightly so really, because at only 3hrs run time for the whole of the season, it leaves you craving more.

I've watched the whole lot twice now. It's genuinely a work of art, and something I can relate to, having lost a loved one recently.

Yeah I'd imagine there'll be a series 2. The feedback he's received has been phenomenal, so even if he didn't plan on it, maybe that would spur him on to do so.

So many people have been asking the same question. Rightly so really, because at only 3hrs run time for the whole of the season, it leaves you craving more.

I've watched the whole lot twice now. It's genuinely a work of art, and something I can relate to, having lost a loved one recently.

Cheers for the reply pal??

PS

Sorry for your loss?