PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

The Last Dance (Netflix)

A fascinating, intimate, inspirational, multi episode documentary, on one of the greatest & most iconic sportsman in history.

Really enjoyed it.

Sorry JD, Michael Jordan is now my new real dad.

The Last Dance (Netflix)

A fascinating, intimate, inspirational, multi episode documentary, on one of the greatest & most iconic sportsman in history.

Really enjoyed it.

Sorry JD, Michael Jordan is now my new real dad.
Ive watched the first couple of episodes of this, i have no interest in basketball whatsoever but its still a good watch

I've just noticed season 2 of Mayans MC is now on iplayer, I'll have to have a refresh of season 1 before I start 2 because it was that long ago since I watched it, its not as good as SOA obvs but it's decent.

I've just noticed season 2 of Mayans MC is now on iplayer, I'll have to have a refresh of season 1 before I start 2 because it was that long ago since I watched it, its not as good as SOA obvs but it's decent.

I had forgot all about that it seems ages ago since it was on, thanks for the reminder !

ZeroZeroZero is easily the best new show i've seen since... i'm not even sure.

Think its on Sky Atlantic at some point this year.

The Night Of, watched episode one on Sky Atlantic last night and it was superb, really tense, hopefully the next 7 episodes will be as good. IMDB has it at 8.5/10 and its about 96% on rotten tomatoes so its looking good.

The Night Of, watched episode one on Sky Atlantic last night and it was superb, really tense, hopefully the next 7 episodes will be as good. IMDB has it at 8.5/10 and its about 96% on rotten tomatoes so its looking good.
Well worth the watch, great series

Watched it last year, can't recall the ending but it was good..... Oh yeah.. It was colonel white in the kitchen with the screwdriver...

Just started gangs of London.. Better than expected..... Up to now.. Ep 2
Right.. So just finished it.... Could someone explain the ending?? Dont want to put spoilers on here but basically is the son dead? And was the woman with the pram his lover or his daughter who was pregnant?
Got very confusing in last episode... Oh and where did the danish special forces bloke go??

Just started House of Cards. Not bad so far, but hardly gripping. Anyone else watched?

Yes - the good version on BBC1 thirty years ago.

I’m currently wrestling with the desire to watch all 145 episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer again on More4.

A great show.