PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Just binged yesterday the entire 10 Episodes (around 28m - 34m each) Reality Z on Netflix.

Zombie Apocalypse set in Rio.

Reality-Z-Netflix-cast-2513962.jpg

My Nina...

Last edited:
On ep 3 of Ozark.... Omg.. Its not what i thought. I presumed it was a Scandinavian drama so never bothered, read a review and its American set in the New Hampshire? Area.
Jason Batemans outstanding as the in the shit money launderer for the drug cartel.
Really graphic and gripping.
Recommend up to now!

On ep 3 of Ozark.... Omg.. Its not what i thought. I presumed it was a Scandinavian drama so never bothered, read a review and its American set in the *New Hampshire? Area.
Jason Batemans outstanding as the in the shit money launderer for the drug cartel.
Recommend up to now!

*Mississippi; south of Chicago (Midwest USA) where he first landed in the shit 👍

On ep 3 of Ozark.... Omg.. Its not what i thought. I presumed it was a Scandinavian drama so never bothered, read a review and its American set in the New Hampshire? Area.
Recommend up to now!
Just finished the last of series 3 last week. It really is a great watch. Up there with Breaking Bad & I cannot wait for Series 4

Recommend up to now!
It's class eh! 3 seasons for you to enjoy.

For anyone who loved the book a series version of Brave New World is due to start on around the 20th July. Not sure when it will be available in the UK but for those that have alternative means of viewing ive heard some pretty good things.