PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Just watched Evil Genius on Netflix about the so called Pizza Bomber.

Never seen anything like it.

Well worth watching

Watched "The Invitation" last night. It's a film on Netflix. Sort of a dinner party from hell. Very, very good from beginning to end.

Just finished season one of The Boys on Amazon.
Loved it... Goodness knows how i missed it, season two out soon.
Superhero shenanigans but with blood, gore, swearing and realism...

Watched first episode of The Stranger on Netflix... so far, so good.. is it worth pursuing ??

“ little fires everywhere “ on Amazon is very good.. really good watch

Looking for Alaska on iplayer is good.

A bit like the film Paper Towns. The same bloke wrote it and they have similar lead female characters.

It’s got the girl from the Harry Quebert Affair in it.

Series called Prodigal Son starts next week on Sky One. I've watched it on dodgy box and it is bloody brilliant. About a former FBI profiler whose dad is a convicted serial killer.

You - just finished series 2. I enjoyed it, I thought it might be a bit "chick flick" but it's not and takes quite a few unexpected twists. Series 3 next year.

Series called Prodigal Son starts next week on Sky One. I've watched it on dodgy box and it is bloody brilliant. About a former FBI profiler whose dad is a convicted serial killer.

Starts tonight, it's on record on the back of this, don't let me down!!

Pilot watched.

It’s certainly got a decent cast.

I imagine I’ll keep watching as long as the sister is in it - she was the one with the big ears in The Orville who could kick everyone’s ass.

LDP is always entertaining and the tough female cop is the daughter of Harold Perrineau so she’s got good genes.

I’m not sure if I can get past the college professor/practising physician jail cell though.....

Pilot watched.

It’s certainly got a decent cast.

I imagine I’ll keep watching as long as the sister is in it - she was the one with the big ears in The Orville who could kick everyone’s ass.

LDP is always entertaining and the tough female cop is the daughter of Harold Perrineau so she’s got good genes.

I’m not sure if I can get past the college professor/practising physician jail cell though.....
The sister stays in it.