TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
Just watched Evil Genius on Netflix about the so called Pizza Bomber.

Never seen anything like it.

Well worth watching

jcfartpants

Chief Anal Acoustician
Watched "The Invitation" last night. It's a film on Netflix. Sort of a dinner party from hell. Very, very good from beginning to end.

Muzza

Advisor to the Owner
Eurovision with Will Ferrell on Netflix is so bad it’s actually good 🤨 very funny in parts, cringeworthy in others, but a good 2 hours entertainment
I love Will Ferrell but I can’t bring myself to watch this after seeing the trailer.

beagleman

Advisor to the Owner
Just finished season one of The Boys on Amazon.
Loved it... Goodness knows how i missed it, season two out soon.
Superhero shenanigans but with blood, gore, swearing and realism...

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Watched first episode of The Stranger on Netflix... so far, so good.. is it worth pursuing ??

“ little fires everywhere “ on Amazon is very good.. really good watch

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron
Looking for Alaska on iplayer is good.

A bit like the film Paper Towns. The same bloke wrote it and they have similar lead female characters.

It’s got the girl from the Harry Quebert Affair in it.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Series called Prodigal Son starts next week on Sky One. I've watched it on dodgy box and it is bloody brilliant. About a former FBI profiler whose dad is a convicted serial killer.

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
You - just finished series 2. I enjoyed it, I thought it might be a bit "chick flick" but it's not and takes quite a few unexpected twists. Series 3 next year.

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
Series called Prodigal Son starts next week on Sky One. I've watched it on dodgy box and it is bloody brilliant. About a former FBI profiler whose dad is a convicted serial killer.
Starts tonight, it's on record on the back of this, don't let me down!!

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron
Pilot watched.

It’s certainly got a decent cast.

I imagine I’ll keep watching as long as the sister is in it - she was the one with the big ears in The Orville who could kick everyone’s ass.

LDP is always entertaining and the tough female cop is the daughter of Harold Perrineau so she’s got good genes.

I’m not sure if I can get past the college professor/practising physician jail cell though.....

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Pilot watched.

It’s certainly got a decent cast.

I imagine I’ll keep watching as long as the sister is in it - she was the one with the big ears in The Orville who could kick everyone’s ass.

LDP is always entertaining and the tough female cop is the daughter of Harold Perrineau so she’s got good genes.

I’m not sure if I can get past the college professor/practising physician jail cell though.....
The sister stays in it.